a surprise weekend

I hope everyone is enjoying this story so far, I hope everyone is interested to see what happens next as we are getting closer to a bunch of things I want to soon reveal in the story of secrets and mystery.

But I can't because we're not there yet but this chapter is definitely going to be different compared to some of the other weekend chapters.

Anyway, guys please enjoy.

a surprise weekend

Naruto had went out to some of the shops to get some groceries, his foster family had always teach them how to be prepared once they move out and be adults.

Naruto knew at his age he was definitely not going to get adopted but he didn't really wanted to have it a adopted family, he was hoping to start one with Ayano.

Picking up everything that was needed, Naruto was well good with buying the things he needed.

By the time he got to the cashier he noticed a magazine that had him in it, "huh?"

Naruto grab it and took a look, it was him when he was posing with Tristan, except Tristan wasn't in any of the photos, it was a surprise to see himself in a magazine.

He put it back and went to take the groceries, when he got outside he noticed a bunch of girls were looking at the same magazine.

"Wow look at Naruto, I never realize how buff he was!" One girl said sounding excited.

"He very sexy, I'm surprised he hasn't have a girlfriend yet," another said.

"No wonder why he got into the magazines though, after what the police revealed for him helping those girls, the magazines company decided to let him win, but dang it wouldn't have mattered he's hot!" Another girl told them.

Naruto was walking by not really paying attention to what are they saying but then they all notice him and surrounded him.

"Oh my gosh! Naruto uzumaki! It's really you!" One of them said getting close up.

"I cannot believe you're actually here! It's so great to actually meet you!" Another girl said.

"Tell us why don't you have a girlfriend? Because if you're looking for one I would be... Suddenly they were pulled back by another girl.

"Hey come on leave him alone before you give him a nosebleed," she said as you walk over to Naruto, "sorry my friends are just very excited, you may not know me but I am Atsuo, the cousin to Ayano, the same Ayano you save, I want to say thank you and everything."

"You're welcome, I just can't let anything bad happen to her or any of the others, but tell me is she doing all right?" Naruto ask wanting to get a chance to know.

"To be honest she's fine she was actually kind of bit disappointed on Friday though, she wanted to talk to you throughout the whole entire day but was too nervous and she was admiring you while you were in gym club," Atsuo explain and that made Naruto surprise.

Naruto had no idea that his senpai girl was keeping an eye on him on Friday, 'maybe she wanted to talk to me but couldn't? Oh great that's what I have been doing for these past 6 weeks.'

"Hey are you all right?" Atsuo ask Naruto as he was now looking like he was just staring off into space.

Naruto quickly shook his head and nodded, "oh? yeah sorry about that, I just been thinking in my head that's all."

"Well let me tell you something though, she definitely has a major crush on you," Atsuo said and that made Naruto blush and he started to have a nosebleed and fainted.