Chapter 6

🦋 Happier than ever 🦋

Hande was going through a transition. It was hard to be happy without blaming yourself for your mother, but then, she remembered the words of the woman who raised her, she wanted her to be happy. She wondered if she was really being happy or if she was just faking it for work. Maybe she had been acting in real life, but then she realized, it wasn't acting. She was moving into a new phase of grief. Acceptance.

So what was that feeling deep in her chest?

She asked herself that question for days, she had conversations with her sister, with Dilara, with Bige and with Nilayko, friends of hers that made her think. And so, Kerem talked to her, told her what she had already heard from her friends, but was surprised that he had said her mother's words. She didn't know him and he didn't know her, but in that short time, he was someone so important in her new phase. She didn't have much time to think, as soon as she said goodbye to the redhead, she went inside to find the redhead.

- Hi how are you? I saw Kerem outside. - comments Dilara.

- Yes, just being kind as always, he brought me with the car we filmed so we wouldn't wait for the team and I ended up telling him what was happening... - She says and realizing that she still has the jacket he gave her.

- And how it was?

- I think he was holding back... - I smiled weakly. - but I said what you already said... - Hande remembers him repeating the same words as his mother.

- What else? What are you thinking? - asks her friend, seeing Hande between focusing on the conversation and getting lost in thought.

- Nothing, he just made me think of some things... - She decides not to comment on that. No big deal, her mother didn't say anything someone on her deathbed wouldn't say.

- I know you're very tired, you can go to my house today, rest and tomorrow you can talk to Murat. - The redhead says putting away Serkan's jacket and Eda's dress, so Hande undresses to wear her own clothes.

- No... I want to talk to him, I think I've prolonged this for too long. - Hande says going to the mirror and making a bun.

- All right, whatever you decide I'm with you. - Dilara smiles at her.

- I know and thank you for that, I have the best friend and the best people by my side. - Hande approaches her friend and hugs her before the two leave the trailer towards Dilara's car.

Hande was in the car trying to avoid her thoughts, she even took a picture and posted it on instagram, but her mind didn't leave the last events of the week.

Flashback on 

Hande was released early, so she was happy to get home and rest. She was surprised that everything was dark and silent. Usually, Murat would be downstairs, but not tonight and she knew the groom didn't sleep so early, so she decided to go upstairs to look for him. As she climbed the steps, she thought about calling out to him, but her instinct told her not to, something was wrong.

After reaching the top of the stairs she looked at the guest room at the end of the corridor, Murat had been there since he returned from the trip and she saw a beam of light coming out of the man's room. She got closer and heard his laugh and at that moment hoped she wouldn't open it and find her fiancé in bed with some woman, she didn't know if she would be able to bear such a scene. Anyway, she kept walking slowly and approaching the room.

- You know I like that one better... You looked really pretty in it. - She hears the man speak.

She waits a bit, maybe she heard another voice, but soon after he speaks again. - This one, this is the one I like, you know what I wanted...