Chapter 7

🦋 Hande's ring 🦋

After the break, they returned to filming, some would be in Zeytinburnu, to film Selin and Ferit's engagement scene and the fake engagement proposal scene. They were advised that a car would carry the main actors, being Bursin, Erçel, Onal, Citanak and Ege.

Kerem arrived at work and already knew that the five of them would be spending the afternoon and evening filming in Zeytinburnu, but as soon as he joined the actors he noticed that one person was missing.

- Hande isn't coming? - asks the redhead when they are told they would leave in five minutes.

- They added one more scene at Eda's house, she will stay to film with Elcin. - Burak says.

- Let's shoot our scenes first. - tells Bige.

- But we don't just have the scene at night. - He remembers.

-Don't worry, it's still early, there will be time, she only has one scene during the day with you, you film hers and then she finds you. - Burak informs and closes the door.

Kerem hadn't seen Hande since the night she told him about her problems, they even exchanged a few messages on the day off, but he wanted to see her for himself, he knew that by text it was easy to lie, but as soon as he looked at her, he would know the answer.

- Hey... - Bige calls him, she speaks low, only for Kerem to hear and continues when the redhead stares at her. - She is fine. -she says and smiles at him.

- Thanks. - He thanks her for knowing that he wasn't just worried about her not getting there on time, but about how she was.

🦋🦋🦋

They had been recording for a while when Hande finally arrived. They were on stage, so she just sat next to the directors and watched the interaction. It was the scene where Serkan arrived at the engagement and was talking to Selin. Hande smiles when she sees her friends performing, she loved those moments when she could see their interaction from the outside.

- And cut! - Altan screams. Kerem and Bige get lost in a matter, not noticing that Hande is already there. - Kerem, let's go... we need to film the scene where Serkan and Eda arrive at the beach house. - Altan warns.

-But Hande still ...-He stops her words when he sees her smiling at him. Those dimples...

- Hande is already here... - she approaches them. - You did very well, I was watching. -she says to her friends smiling and soon they are guided out. It was already getting dark, so they couldn't waste much time.

- How are you? - He asks as they walk outside.

- Very well... - She faces him and he realizes that it was true by her smile and even a brighter look, he is curious to know more, but he knows that now is not the time. - I heard you were missing me... - She teases.

- Who is telling you these lies? Kerem grimaces and shakes his head.

- Hm, I just found out, I don't reveal my sources. - She winks at him who smiles and throws his arm over her shoulder as they walk towards the exit.

🦋🦋🦋

Hande was separated from them again when it got dark. She went to film the scene alone on the beach while the rest filmed the scene for the night part of the engagement, which is when Serkan tells her that she got engaged in secret. Soon after, Kerem is guided to film the scene of him waking Eda up on the beach and him introducing her as his bride.