Chapter 1 - A Surprise?

Bold and Italics = Eclipse

Normal = Computer

"Computer, can you run the diagnostics once more...", some animatronic said as they were on the ground at the current moment.

"Sure thing Eclipse but I advise you to go sit down somewhere that's not on the floor."

Eclipse sighed as he got up and slowly walked over to a chair and sat down on it. He was currently in his "Cyberpunk" base which was located near the Sun all thanks to the one and only... Newton star.

He slowly caressed his head as he groaned, "God damn it... computer any luck on the diagnostics?"

The computer didn't respond to Eclipse's question which only made him more frustrated. He slowly tapped his foot in an anxious way. The computer finally made a small little noise which got his attention.

"I have run the diagnostics on you, the Newton star is making you more weak every day, you have to get rid of Solarflare soon or else you're going to die."

Eclipse listened to the computer in silence as he stopped tapping his foot. He slowly got up and went over to a bunch of computers.

"What happens if I don't get rid of Solar Flare?"

The computer again didn't respond which led to making Eclipse even more angry. Eclipse walked over to a wall and punched it as hard as he could which made him bleed a little (it's oil, not real blood).

(meanwhile)

Bold = Blood moon (Twin 1)

Italics = Bloody (Twin 2)

Blood moon was silently watching Eclipse burst into nothing but anger and frustration. The twins were still dead because of what Sun had done to them, meaning that Sun had killed them using one of those barrels Eclipse had modified at the daycare. The twins as usual, were watching Eclipse as they were sitting down on a chair. Obviously Eclipse can't see them because they are like a bunch of ghosts.

"Gold man is really frustrated today and we shall go on with our usual stuff for the day!", said Blood moon (twin 1, the one who rhymes and is more in blood lust than twin 2).

"Yes I agree other, we should go annoy that pesky little sun man!", cheered out Bloody (twin 2, the one who doesn't rhyme and is a bit more calmer than twin 1.) "But first we shall watch gold man suffer, then we can go torture sun man!"

"Yes we should, as we could!"

The blood moon twins continue to watch Eclipse punch the wall.

Eclipse groaned in pain as he stopped and sat down on a nearby chair. The blood moon twins snickered at Eclipse. Eclipse on the other hand somehow heard that snicker.

"What the hell... That snicker sounds familiar", Eclipse said as he got off the chair. "Also who would be in my base- it's literally located near the Sun."

Eclipse went over to a bunch of his computers again and started to type ferociously.

"Computer I need you to scan the whole base and tell me who the hell is in here."

The computer began to scan the whole entire base which made the Blood moon twins freeze in place. They then started to worry which was really weird considering they usually never worried in such a phase.

"Scanning complete. I have detected someone who is in here or rather two someone's in a body."

Eclipse's eyes widened once he heard that, he knew who that could be as he then started to laugh darkly. Eclipse turned around as he had one of those psychotic looks.

"Oh yes the blood moon twins, how funny that you guys came here to watch me!"

He then lowered his head as he got out some form of tech which the twins froze still. Eclipse then turned the tech on which made the twins scream as they got sucked into it. He turned it off as he chuckled darkly.

"Oh the twins... I'm doing you guys a favor for this, trust me you will love it!"

Eclipse then walked over to his computer and began to type on it, ready for what he's gonna do...