playlist

Dark Paradise-Lana Del Rey

"no one compares to you I'm scared that you won't be waiting on the other side"

Diet Mountain Dew-Lana Del Rey

"diet mountain dew baby new york city never was there a girl so pretty"

Summertime Sadness-Lana Del Rey

"think I'll miss you forever like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky later better than never"

Radio-Lana Del Rey

"now my life if sweet like cinnamon like a fuckin dream I'm livin in"

Million Dollar Man-Lana Del Rey

"one for the money and two for the show"

Love Story-Taylor Swift

"cause you were romeo I was a scarlet letter and my daddy said stay away from juliet"

The Way I Lover You-Taylor Swift

"but I miss screaming and fighting and kissing in the rain and it's 2am and I'm cursing your name so in love that you act insane and that's the way I loved you"

Brooklyn Baby-Lana Del Rey

"yeah my boyfriend's pretty cool but he's not as cool as me"

Sparks Fly-Taylor Swift

"drop everything now meet me in the pouring rain kiss me on the sidewalk take away the pain"

Better Than Revenge-Taylor Swift

"she had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum she underestimated just who she was stealing from"

Haunted-Taylor Swift

"come on come on don't leave me like this I thought I had you figured out can't breath whenever you're gone I can't turn back I'm haunted"

Long Live-Taylor Swift

"tell em how I hope they shine"

I Can See You-Taylor Swift

"they keep watchful eyes on us so it's best if we move fast and keep quiet"

Red-Taylor Swift

"losing him was blue like I'd never known missing him was dark gray all alone"

I Knew You Were Trouble-Taylor Swift

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in so shame on me now flew me to places I'd never been now I'm lying on the cold hard ground"