Good Morning

Pang. Throb. Pang. 

 The frustrating patteren of my head pains were INFURIATING! I wake  up with a sigh, scanning the room. It's nice to be back in my own bed, here at home, instead of that pervert's bed. I mean I wouldn't  mind waking up next to that blonde cutie. Wow, now I'm turning into the perv! I chuckle before being silenced by my head.

"Ugh," I whimper, slipping my Proud to Be Canadian comforter off of me and onto the beige carpet.

Why am I so itchy and just plain... uncomfortable? I look down, not really surprised by what I saw. I was still in my dress and tights, a huge rip running up the side. Shit! Brenda's gonna kill me! She didn't say I could have her tights... Great, I grump silently. Another 60 dollars to spend on Bibi later. 

I crinkle to the carpet before dragging myself accross the room to strip and take a shower. Finally, some freedom in this crazy ol' life of mine.

Well, maybe my current life isn't so crazy... yet.

***

The air cools my skin quickly, giving me a jump start as soon as I step out of the shower. As I extract my purple toothbrush carefully from the holder, a light hickory smell fills my nose. Oh good GOD! More bacon. Wheee, I say sarcastically to myself. You guys are probably thinking, " You said 'good GOD' about bacon! BACON! YOU NEED JESUS!"

...Well, yeah, I said "good GOD", but I'm no hater. I've been having bacon EVERYDAY for breakfast -literally - for as long as I can remeber.

I shove the toothpaste-smeared toothbrush into my mouth, eager to go down stairs and get some tylenol for this killer hangover. After scrubbing almost every single inch in my mouth, I rinse the toothbrush - along with my mouth - and head down as the nausious feeling fades away, combing my hair slowly.

Stupid tangles.