Just the Beginning

** WELCOME TO MY FIRST BOOK HERE ON WATTPAD :DDD! I really hope you guys will enjoy this, you know. I was surfing around on Wattpad and I dug into something very interesting - millions on One Direction fans! Awesome! Now - NOW - let me remind you, I will not just be posting Fan-fics, but I'll also try to do different genres as well, such as poetry or action!

Anyways, kitties, tell me what you think of this chapter! Make sure to leave the word ' TURTLE' at the end of your comment! Buh bye, my precious kitties! Go lick a piano! <3

******

"OOh, and get THIS, Jessie! He came over and wiggled his junk in my face. IN my face!!"

I laughed as Sarah patted my shoulder, telling me about her wondrous adventures in her first visit to the Gay Club around the block. What a weirdo, I snort as I chug my bottle of Miller Lite down. My friends. So interesting, so hilarious, I think with a small smile.

Gulp! My head gets a little blurry - have I REALLY just finished my eighth bottle? Eh. I shrug my shoulders and toss the bottle over my left shoulder carelessly.  "AUGGHHH," I hear a familiar voice shrieks from upstairs. I glance up at the ceiling a little dizzy before realizing - my head is throbbing, only getting worse as more guys grind against me, more people get laid upstairs, and more people pass out. Eh, Sarah really knows how to throw a party...

" DRIIIINK TO THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND," Rihanna belts through the speakers. In my blurry daze, I somehow failed to realize how a very FIT man had just taken me aside, dancing with me now. His eyes were half-open, his forehead lined with bouncy curls... He was fit, but I didn't *know* him...

W-who is he? I don't even know... I try to resist, push away. But.. He's too strong! Now what? Ugh. I guess I'll just float a few songs with him, then drift away.

***

"Get off of meee," I slur, almost un-comprehensible. Even in my intense, drunken fog, he understands me clearly. He pushes me down more on the couch. A chuckle escapes his lips, knowing I'm weak and confused.

 "Sorry, lady! Tonight's MY night," he says to me heartily, proudly placing a hand on his chest. What a loon! What does he want anyway? Desperate to find the answer, I blow the auburn hair out of my face and gaze into his eyes. His green, glowing orbs.. Ugh! Stop it Jessie! I give my self a mental facepalm before doging a kiss from the perv.

I know what he wants! I can see it in his eyes! He wants sex. From Me. Not gonna happen! I shake my head before barely managing my protests out of my mouth.

"Look, um," I begin awkwardly. He interrupts me sharply, his eyes huge. "Harreh," he slurs, the putrid smell of Bud-Lite zapping my drunk state.

"Look, Harry. Having sex with me won't make anything better for the both of us. I know you're drunk, but still," I imply, my voice growing. Flustered and obviously paranoid, he still - casually - runs a hand up my thigh. How dare he! I slap his hand away before kneeing him where the Sun Doesn't Shine and I dart out of the living room and head into the kitchen to find Sarah.

 It takes me a minute but eventually, I find her and manage to pull her aside from a dull game of Beer Pong. 

 "Look, Sarah. Thank yu so much for inviting me," I ramble on, hugging her for a moment,"but I have to leave. Some perv tried to touch my..er.. 'treasure box'. I'll talk to you later, kayy?" She just nods and continues noisily slurping from her cup. Ugh, beer can make a totally reasonable person turn into such a slob.

 Now that I've told her I was leaving, I'd better get to the door. I dart towards the side door, almost out when OOMF! I've bumped into someone!

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay, erm," a pair of gentle eyes asks me. He is SO cute! I feel so awful now... "I'm glad you feel that way. I'll um... see you around?" I blushed profusely and nodded, escaping from his soothing hands. I have to get home! I glance at my ring-watch  - Ahhh! I HAVE TO GET HOME! 

I skittered down the sidewalk and headed for home, sweet home.

***