Prologue

A/N: I do not own Ben Ten or Wings of Fire. But I do own this story

8 years ago

The Nightwing Island

The human walked through the forest. He looked around. The forest was empty. No one else was in the forest. No one but Ben. The air felt strange. Like lava ish. Ben kicked a rock. He had a watch called the Ommitrix. It allowed him to turn into aliens.

And now it's acting up. It kept beeping silently. Ben didn't even know what it was doing. To a point where he couldn't use it. Every now and then he would check the Ommitrix. He's 17 years old now.

Ben sighed. He was walking for hours now. And he was so much bored. 

"Roar roar" said something.

Ben turned around to face it. He instinctively grabbed for his Ommitrix on his wrist. Ben forgotten that he could not use it. Suddenly he was in pain. He looked down at the Ommitrix. 

What's up with the Ommitrix?! He thought

Ben fell to the ground, transforming. Suddenly, everything faded away. He felt like he was dead. 

The Nightwing flew overhead to see a egg out in the open. She flew down to it. Tonight was the brightest night. And the egg was HATCHING. What?  She landed by it. The small dragonet had a light dark green underbelly with black scales and dark green. The interwings were a light purple with green. His eyes were green.

Weird... She thought. 

The small dragonet looked up at her, cooing at her. The Nightwing picked the newly hatched dragonet. She was forced to give up her own newly hatched dragonet to the Talons a few days ago. And she regretted it. But this small dragonet. Brightmaker grins. 

 "I'm going to name you Wielder," Brightmaker said "and I will be your mother"

Wielder close again. Brightmaker hugged him. She could replace the hole in her heart with this dragonet. Now, time to return to the others. Brightmaker flew off.