Chapter Three

"How are we supposed to go to Possibility?" Sandy asked. " The teachers have it clear not to sneak out! "

 "We will sneak out tonight when everybody else is sleeping" Impossibility relied upon to Sandy's worry.

This better work! Whispered Ben

 "Ok. But how are we gonna sneak out with a wingless dragonet?" Sandy asked. "Without alerting anyone?"

 "Oh. That" Wielder said. "I know! We can use a hammock!  I'm strong enough to carry her!"

After planning on how to sneak out, carry Impossibility all the way to Possibility, Wielder asked Ben to at least stay here. (and not give away them, hopefully)

That night, they successfully snuck out to a long night of flying. This was nothing he couldn't handle! The night was fully of stops to check if Impossibility was comfortable and the hammock was safely tired around his belly.

Sure it was strange to have ropes around his button neck and near his tail. But it was actually pretty well. At dawn, they have finally reached Possibility. Wielder was amazed. He remembered that Dragontrap was a merchant. He was many dragons in the streets.

And one of them was Dragontrap. Her bright green wings had pink around the edges of her leaf shaped wings. Her underbelly was dark green. With brown eyes. And plus with hints of yellow.

Sandy waved her talon in Wielder's face. 

 "Snap out of it! We have a mission here, remember" Sandy said.

 "Oh right, sorry" Wielder said.

 "Who were you looking at?" Sandy asked

 "Oh a LeafWing named Dragontrap" He answered. 

 Wielder huffed. And stopped. Impossibility looked around. She was nervous. And he was too. He worried for Magickeeper. And yet for everyone he knew. If he failed, what would happen? 

Impossibility suddenly raced off, leaving Sandy and Wielder behind. 

"Great, our guide of Possibility has run off!" Sandy stared at the sand. " HOW ARE WE GOING TO FIND MAGICKEEPER?!"

"Don't worry" Wielder grinned. 

He looked around and walked. There were many dragons doing stuff. Yet there was nothing starting in his way. Except if your guide has ran off! So yep, Wielder and Sandy needed to improvise.

How hard would it be?

****

It turned out it was hard. Very hard. Turns out Sandy and Wielder had no idea what they were doing! They gotten lost. And now, Wielder was mad. He was mad at Impossibility running off! Their guide is gone! And now, they couldn't find him. Wielder sighed.

Sandy looked at him. She was grinning.

 "What is it, Sandy" asked Wielder.

 "Oh. Nothing" she said. 

Wielder snorted, "Really?" Looking at Sandy.

"Fine...I see that" she said pointing.

There was a old yet wise looking dark grey scaled Nightwing sitting by a door of a house, spanning the crowd of dragons. The NightWing's eyes widen and nodded at Sandy and Wielder. 

"I guess we've found Impossibility's creator!"

****

"I've known this day would come"

The living room had a desk, a couch, love seat and a chair. Impossibility sat on the couch. Sandy and Wielder sat on the couch. 

"How so?" Sandy asked.

"The truth," the NightWing said. "About Impossibility."

"Magickeeper, what truth?" Wielder said 

The NightWing went to the desk and opened a wooden box. "This box," he started, "has a secret that I had vowed to keep from my brother Corruption," Magickeeper lifted a strange looking object from the box. "And the truth of Impossibility's creation is that I didn't even use my magic but this," he held it up. "This is the Omnitrix"

Wait what?! Screamed Ben's voice in Wielder's head.

"I'm not animus touched?!" Impossibility yelped.

Magickeeper nodded. "I couldn't risk my soul to create you and your sister," he admitted "I found the Omnitrix on the Island 23 feet away from where Brightmaker found Wielder. My brother planned this." The old NightWing stared. "Ben, I know you're here...speak to us"

Wielder felt his head so sore that he felt Ben's consciousness spoke through him like what Wasp did with her victims. 

"How did I lose it?!" Shouted Ben/Wielder. 

Magickeeper sighed.

"I did what I did to save you from Corruption." Magickeeper admitted, closed his eyes "He's named for his greed and willingness to brainwash others..."

"So...he is like Darkstalker," Sandy said. 

Magickeeper shook his head. "No....he cares about NO one," he said, "He is a bully, a cheat and a secret crime lord" he looked up at Ben/Wielder. "He is a villain who is heartless and cruel. His allies are his puppets. All he wants is the Omnitrix and the Ultimatix"

"But Albedo has it!" Ben/Wielder said. 

The old NightWing set the Omnitrix down. He raised his talons and the whole room faded away. 

"Welcome to my minds cape, everyone," Magickeeper said. "The truth is here," he blinked at everyone. "And only I know what happened after the trap and the creation of Wielder"