An Abnormal Encounter

Here I am again. . revisiting what I know. My dreams. . or nightmares have been reoccurring more commonly this time around. I'm not sure it has to do with my brother. . or my Titan. I keep seeing rough images of a little girl sobbing as a grave hovered over her. And. . there was Annie? I'm not sure how this confronts the terrorful mess we are tangled in, but it's nice to write it down in a journal for once. Well, this is it. . until next write. 

--- Aishi Jaeger  

**

The time Erwin took us in, we each introduced ourselves to the Scouts, though, my eyes were mainly attracted to Erwin. I'm not sure if because he separated me away from my family, but he trained us how to use the blades. Of course, Levi stubborn as he was, just used it to his own pleasure, meanwhile, I admired it. Scanning every sharp point, and I even grinned, creeping most of the Scouts out. While being in the Scouts, even though this isn't valuable information, I trimmed my hair to my shoulders, thinking it would weigh me down, and noticeably I was much faster. 

We then went off to our very first expedition, where the most devastating scene had took place..

**

"It's an Abnormal!!" A Scout blurted, his horse darting away. Levi held his horse's reins in question, and soon enough Levi's horse galloped the opposite direction the Scouts were dashing by. Three people were missing from his group: Isabel, Farlan, and Aishi. He paced faster, pacing pass the limbs, past the blood, enduring the heavy drizzles of crying clouds as it began to pour. He raced through, noticing Isabel's decapitated head separated from her body. Her eyes seemed lifeless, her jaw open without any words streaming out. Levi's concern grew wider, including his desire to kill. What if Farlan was next? Maybe Aishi? This. . this couldn't have happened. 

"Aishi!? Farlan!?" He hollered out to them, but no response. Were they dead? "Aishi!!" He repeated once more, his heavy breathing unsilenced. Levi shanked out his blade, his eyebrows furrowing. The worry in his eyes sprouted like a tree, as he arrived to a large Titan chewing on the upper half of Farlan. It smiled at Levi, and spat out Farlan's lower body out of disgust. 

"Levi!!" Aishi cried, her arm reaching out to him. "Help me!!" She sobbed. "God please!" She lingered on the tip of the Abnormal's tongue, salty tears trickling down her cheeks. The teeth of the Titan's came down on her arm, biting it off like a crunchy snack. Soon enough, she slipped into the throat of the Titan, being swallowed whole while screaming for her beloved friend. 

Yes. . I remembered this so vividly. Like it was yesterday.

After Levi slayed the Titan with all his strength, grunting and yelling at the top of his lungs. He was pissed, slicing the Titan's arms into cubes before slitting its nape. It timbered to the ground, releasing its last whimper before quieting. Levi. . Levi cried and Erwin rose upon him like a king. He stood on the Titan's body with an apathetic aspect, glaring at Levi with a frown. Levi felt his presence, and attacked him. Erwin's grip handled Levi's blade, barely piercing through the flesh of his fingers. "You. . you set me up! You knew this would happen, you asshole!" He snarled. 

Startlingly, during their tense conversation, the Titan's stomach jiggled; it caught Erwin's eye. A hand rose out of the stomach, a hoarse 'help me' coming from the flesh. Although it was croaky, Levi made out who it was. "Aishi!?" He dropped his blade, pulling her out of the monster's figure. "Aishi.." Tears flowed once again, his voice brittle. Her chin flopped on his shoulder, taking shallow breaths. Levi gave her a tender hug. "Don't. . leave me like that again." 

"How. ." She gasped, stammering. "How. . did I survive?" She gulped, her lips quivering. "Am I dead?" 

Levi placed his hand on her heart, sensing it beat in a weird, but normal rhythm. He wrapped his arms around her again. "No, you're with me. You are not dead."