Equals(29)

I appreciate each and everyone of you so much...<3

Lycus' pov:

River massaged the base of my ears, as I was curled up into his side, as Eliot stepped into our room, I didn't bother to move when River started talking letting me stay quiet.

"Vance is caught up with Blue, can I cuddle with you guys?"

"Of course, you can anytime, E." He smiled as Eli hopped up onto the bed and cuddled into his other side, I was slightly on top of River, so I reached over to run my fingertips over his thigh. As Eli gave me a playful smile, before giggling and nuzzling his face against River - who was oblivious to where my hand was.

I ran my fingertips further up, before the brushed Eli's crotch, I could see his lips upturned into a shy smile before I readjusted accidentally grinding myself against River, causing him to glance down.

"What are you two doing?" He said with a smile coming onto his face as he glanced between us.

"He started it," Eli said still nuzzled into River's neck.

"Lycus - you should make sure Eli is even okay with you touching him..." At that, Eli glanced up to see my face fall, did he feel violated?

River was right that was inappropriate after everything Eliot went through.

"No it's okay Lycus - I'm fine," Eli said with a soft blush and a nod, before I felt a hand completely grip my member through my sweats, as Eli gasped with almost the same look I did, we glanced at each other before up to River who had a devilish look on his face as he gently massaged us both, on hand on my groin and the other on Eli's.

He trailed his hand into my pants, gripping my bare member and flicking his thumb over my tip.

At Eli's whimper, I knew he was doing the same thing to him.

I had started to thrust into his hand as he stroked my member my muffled noises filling the air.
As it began to grow hot under our blankets, River was extremely attractive as he jerked, Eli and me off simultaneously.

At one point, I locked eyes with Eli as he had the most innocent, pleading look on his face before he looked away with a flustered blush filling his cheeks.
Making me glance up at the ceiling as my eyes rolled back.

"F-fuck River..." I mumbled, before Eli's moans picked up, they became more rushed and desperate.

"Ah~ Mm...R-river!" My legs started to tremble listening to Eli get closer to his finish I could feel the bed moving, and knowing Eli was thrusting into River's hand, I let River work me before Eli's moans were pants and he was spilling all over his stomach and River's hand. I felt my stomach tighten as I listened to him pant heavily before I knew attention was on me when River turned slightly and the hand he had on Eli was now at my testicles, as he tugged on my balls lightly, making my head slam into the pillows as I came all over the bed, almost immediately as he pleasured me.

My moans were almost screams, my body jolted with pleasure and my legs trembled. I glanced up at River's hazel-green eyes.

After we all spent some time recovering and cuddling Eliot made his way downstairs, River and I followed, and Vance was cuddled up with Blue on the couch as they had an intimate conversation.

Eliot made his way into the library down the hall, I could hear conversations between Declan, Adorjan, and Kalon, which sounded much lighter. I made my way over to the front porch sitting on the window seat.
I find so much peace in the silence. I watched the raindrops roll down the window, the rest of the world out of focus.

Something else came into my focus completely taking away my calmness.
"Guys...Is that Emerson?"

Suddenly I had Blue right at my side, as Vance made his way in.

The boy was soaking wet, he looked like a wet dog with his hair completely in his face.

Vance was first to open the door, Emerson was trembling like a leaf, I couldn't tell if it was the cold or he was just scared.

"I-I'm sorry..." he whispered, looking down at his feet.
"I-I ran a-and I ran for something dumb, and I don't wanna go back..." he whispered, Vance grabbed his hand and tugged him into the heat, he didn't say anything.

But tension was heavy, as I saw Blue release a shaky breath before he rushed out of the room.
He was hurt.

It was obvious, Emerson saw it, and everyone did. It was clear as day.

"He cares about you...we all do..." Vance said softly.

"I- I know...wait what?" He said glancing up quickly, as Vance let out a chuckle.

"Yes Emerson...but I do think you hurt him...he was worried sick." I watched Emerson scratch his upper arm, maybe a nervous tic or maybe something else.

"I-I was ready to beg you..." he let out a nervous chuckle. "To let me...stay. You guys care about me?" He said with huge bright eyes as his bottom lip trembled.

"Y-you can't...I'm broken...I'm so broken..." he whispered as he glanced down as a single tear slipped down his cheek.

Vance pulled his wet body close, as his chest heaved.
"I-Ill make it up to Blue, I'll cuddle him to sleep every night...I'm so sorry..." he choked on his breaths.

Vance pulled away slightly cupping his face.

"Look at me - you're not broken...each boy here has their issues...I'd love to talk about it with you..." Vance told him softly, as Emerson completely retracted.

"I-I don't like secrets..." he whispered.

"Then let me tell you everything, and then you go run along and make it up to blue," Vance said as I could see the consideration on his face before he nodded following Vance into his office.