Authors Note

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

Hello, this is the book's author, but who else will it be, duh?

Anyway, I've been a fan of one piece for a while now and with the new episode of one piece coming up, Gear 5, I can't wait to see it when I get to Wano Arc, am currently getting off track now.

I've read a lot of one-piece fanfiction and couldn't help seeing that the mc or oc is mostly female, and there is nothing wrong with that. for this one-piece fanfiction, I want to make the mc, genderfuild. so both genders or any gender for that matter can enjoy a one-piece fanfiction and not feel uncomfortable reading out of a female pov or a male pov.

Now, yes this is an oc book but feel free to change their name, to yours or however you see fit, but not the last name since that is a crucial part of the characters backstory, and please note with the mc appearance and clothing wear remain the same since they also play a part in their personality and looks.

There will be romance in this since it's a one-piece x reader but now thinking about that, it doesn't always have to be about romance but this is what am going for. 

Now the mc might appear on the more feminine side but they go both ways and might dress both ways and I hope that won't bother some people, if so am willing to change it a bit, so that as the reader, you are comfortable with the mc. 

I won't say anymore 

-Law's Husband 

 ╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗