3

|chapter three|

Jimin calms down when the alpha left his cabin. He decided to sleep the whole day out as he seems tired.

While earlier, Jungkook tries to exit Everland as quiet as he can. He doesn't want anyone knowing that the last remaining male omega is in that abandoned mountain.

"Hyung", Jeon Heesung greeted him as he enters their vehicle that was parked near a park in the town.

"Hee, have you bought all of our meat supply for this week?", he smiles and pat his younger brother on his shoulder.

"Yes, hyung. But, where have you been? I've been strolling around here for hours now", Heesung hand Jungkook the keys as he enters from the passenger seat.

"Ah, just hunt around the forest to hunt for free meals. I got none since the winter is as bad as last year", he quickly came up for some reasons as he starts the engine of their car.

"Oh, it was really bad hyung. Especially in that land", Heesung pointed out the abandoned land on their side. As his hyung continue to drive.

"Yes it is, thankfully no one tries to live in there", there again with his excuses.

The drive took them an hour to reach the feet to their land. They were greeted by some of their alphas pack member to help them with their stuffs.

Little did they notice that another alpha from the other pack has seen Jungkook exiting Everland.

The Kim pack under their true blood alpha, Kim Taehyung. From Darkland.

Darkland's POV,

"I think we found a lead. The leading alpha of Nightland, came down from the abandoned land, Everland", the alpha named Soobin reported. He is one of their lead alpha's assistant when it comes to finding the rare male omega.

"How is that even a lead", his red eyes can make anyone submit, he is the Darkland's lead alpha. Kim Taehyung.

"It is just as suspicious as he is as no one ever tries to enter Everland since it is known to put curse on packs to get sick and vanish", Soobin tries his best to explain as his head remains low, trying to avoide the alpha's gaze.

"Follow him around, especially when he comes back to Everland. Continue finding the male omega now!", Taehyung commanded as he stood up his throne.

Heading somewhere.

"Alpha! Where are you going?", a female omega tries to stop him from exiting their land. She is one of his omega that was only for his pleasure.

"None of your fucking business, you low rank!", his voice was deep and his tone and words were harsh. The omega quickly bows on him as he continue to walk his way out of Darkland.

He drive faster than he can as he head towards the direction on where the Everland is.

A clicking of bones echoes through his car as he stretches his neck and back. After hours of driving, the moons strats to shine, lighting up the dark and abandoned forest.

"There's no way I'm entering that land. This is just a mislead to end my pack", he whispers as he stares darkly unto the entrance of Everland, a path leading to a curse forest.

He opens the window of his car as he tries to track any suspicious scent from the area and he does not smell anything besides the woods and the snow.

He roam around the area as he came across an old looking restaurant. He saw an old woman that maybe the one who owns the restaurant.

She smiles at him as he flashes his boxy smile too, he gave her a respecting bow.

The old lady invites him inside as his eyes roam around the place. All things looks like it was all old and antique. He does not sense any wolf scent, so he gratefuly sit in one of the chair inside.

"Would you like something?", the old lady asks.

He smiles as he read each menu that was written way older than he can guess. "A seafood ramen will do, ma'am".

"Okay, give me a few minutes. Your smile is lovely, young man", the old woman added as she head straight to the visible kitchen and starts cooking.

"Thank you, auntie. Yours is lovely too", he smiles as it is the first time in a while that someone complemented him for his smile. His smiles, that he rarely shown to his own pack.

"What have you been doing in this town? Especially around that mysterious land", the old lady curiously asks as she continue to do what she has been doing.

"Just roaming around old towns and enjoying my alone time, aunt. Is that really an mysterious land?", his tone seems sweeter than he could ever use inside his pack yet his voice is still low and cold.

"Oh, hope you're enjoying your alone time. It has been a long time since Everland has been mysterious, they said the rich and powerful pack of human wolves that has been living there disappeared with an abandoned curse. But, who knows, never seen a wolf ever since", she smiles. She carefully place the noodles in a nice looking ceramic bowl.

"I've seen a lot, auntie", Taehyung cheekily said as he stood up to get some water.

"Really? The last family of them that I saw is the royal family of Everland. I have served them the same dish you ordered", she places the ramen in his table.

"Really? You saw them, auntie?", Taehyung curiously turn to her direction, he quickly sit on his chair and enjoys the aroma of his meal.

"Yes, I am an hybrid. I never transforn into my wolf form so I lived here alone for a long time. Human blood is running strongly into my veins".

"Woah, Never seen an hybrid before. Maybe that's why I can't sense you", he slips on his role, as he intented to pretend as a human. He smiles and bump his head.

"Caught you, little wolf. Can I see your real eyes?", the old lady requested as she continue to smile at him.

"Sure", he remove the strands of hair in his face, securing it unto his ears. He flashes his gold eyes and wink at the old lady.

She chuckles as he starts to dig in.

"Thank you for the meal, auntie", he announces before digging in his deliciously served food.

After a few minutes of slurping the noodles and sipping out all the soup. He starts to ask, "Is there anyone who visit here aside from me, these days?".

"Hm. You were the first one for a decade now. The last one is the tall blonde guy who has been visiting the land, but he doesn't say anything, just eat and leave".

"Oh, tall blonde guy and a decade ago", he just nod and thought about something.

The Alpha of Nightland is not a blonde so who was it?. It is also a decade ago, he maybe some brave wolf running around this area.

How's the story? Boring?lol.