Episode 4: Canon x Fanon

They all were alone. Doing nothing. "So are we just gonna sit here and do nothing?" Ayano asked.

("Basically yeah, I mean I got cancelled and banned for my last stream." -Ame)

It was silent, until it all went black for a moment. They all entered a void. "What the fuck." Monika stated. "Where are we?" Ayano asked. "Guys I think we're dying." Ame responded. "I'm sorry, WHAT?..." Henry shouted. Then it the lights turned back on and they all fell to the floor. "AH!~" "OW!!" "SHIT"  "ÆUGH-" they all opened their eyes. Clearly confused. "Where are we now?.." Henry questioned.

("6 feet under, slash jay." -Ame)

"I don't know, a room?!?" Monika spat back. "Sorry..." Henry apologized once more. "Ugh..."

("That fucking slut gets on my last nerve..." -Monika)

"Is that a mirror, or us?" Ayano pointed forward. "Woah..." Ame said. "Who are you?..." Henry questioned with concern. "haha...I'm you, Henry Morris." A clone of Henry was right in front of him and looked up with a psychotic smile. "What?..." "I said I'm you, dumb fuck." He quickly got annoyed.

("*tries to hold in a laugh*" -Monika)

"I'm starting to like your clone, Henry." Monika laughed. "s-shut up..." Henry mumbled under his breath. "Don't you hate when others try to be better than you, Henry? Don't you know that it wouldn't be that hard to just get rid of them?" He said. "No...that's selfish..I could never do such a thing.." Henry disagreed. "HAHA. That's hilarious. Y'know, people think the exact opposite of you, Henry." He laughed. "I...what?.." "Yeah, they think you're evil. You killed somebody. I am who they see you as, Morris." The clone spoke. "People think I'm...insane?...and evil?..no no no. I'm not either of those things. This isn't right at all." Henry said. "You are psychotic, insane, mental even. And that's what people see when they look at you."

("That's not me. I would never be this way." -Henry)

"Whatever, anyways who are you?" Monika stared at the clone of herself. "I'm you, and I love my boyfriend!!"

("What the fuck is this. BOYFRIEND?? I don't know what's going on if I'm gonna be honest." -Monika)

"I'm sorry, what?" Monika looked over. "I love him, and if any girl touches him, I'll murder them!!" "WHAT?" Monika's eyes widened. "OH NO YOU WON'T BITCH." Monika grabbed her by the neck.

("WANNABE ASS YANDERE GIRL." -Monika)

"Do me a favor and shut the fuck up." Monika let her go. "Haiii!!!!!" Ame's clone jumped up and down. "Hey." Ame responded. "Why are you so dryyy?? Also I took 13 edibles earlier L.O.L"

("What." -Ame)

"Did you just say lol in real life?" Ame looked over. "Yeah!! All the time!!" "You know what? I'm at my limits with you." Ame replied. "Ughhh...fine. Lemme ask you something though, do you know what a good relationship is like?" Ame's clone asked her. "Yeah, I mean I have one with p-chan. They're pretty nice." "Well, how do people act in a relationship?" Ame's clone questioned. "Well, don't they like needy people? Like really attached people? Like so they know they won't cheat or something?"

("That's the worse relationship advice I've ever heard in my entire life." -Monika)

"Hmm...I guess!!" Ame then sighed. Ayano walked over to the corner of the room where she saw her copy. "Who are you?" "I'm you, it's pretty clear." She responded. "Aren't we just the same?" "Pretty much, yeah." "Let's be friends." "I'm in."

("She was cool, I must be really boring to that fandom...maybe not." -Ayano)

All that was heard was loud talking. Everyone was either fighting, or just talking in general. Then the room went silent for a moment, and they...woke up? It was just a dream. "Ok, why are we all asleep in the same room?" Ayano asked. "I don't know, weird..." Ame said. "Whatever, I'm going to my room." Monika got up. "Same here..." Henry left with Monika. They both went through the door. "Ow- move your ass, slut." Monika pushed Henry off. "I am this close to losing my mind, Monika. This. close."

Hey!! You mother fucker. Yeah, you reading this. Please put questions below this chapter. Next episode will be a qna. Put your questions and yours might be in the next episode!! That's all, bye!!!