meeting my destiny

(Psa this story will not follow the show what so ever! It's simply a story that popped into my head)

I'm Sarah

I am a mage and IV decided tonight to have a party. I cast a love spell and as I sat there alone,I'm always alone no one wants Charles vanes baby sister hell Charles is over a year ride away in Nassau.

My brother is a well known pirate. He is merciless.

I sat watching the people fuck and do amusing things to wash other as I suddenly heard the door open.

Walking in was a burly white hairs man

 His golden eyes gave him the appearance I couldn't look away from

. His golden eyes gave him the appearance I couldn't look away from. He whispered something to the young man with him as he looked to me I wore a mask as removing it Would break the love spell.

He approached me as I stood "how can I help u" I spoke as he simply stared.

"We were told u could help with fighting a dragon." The young boy said

"A dragon?" I was intrigued and removed my mask

(This is yen but she won't be in the story yet)

The people around me stoped and filed out. They were all nude and I laughed as the bard stared at the ladies.

"Come with me" the man followed as we entered my chambers

He hesitated "I'm not going to fuck u this is the only private place here " I said as he finally entered.

He told me of the golden dragon killing children and love stock .

"IV never encountered one on my own ,I hate burdening people especially mages but I could use the help. I was told by sever townsfolk u could" he said

"The told me of a

woman called the vain versguard"

"Is that u" he asked