Part 1: Excitement

Good morning, texted dibyasree to her family group😄(papa,mummy,me)
Dibyasree's pov:
This is the best day of my life, I always wanted to be a part of India's best institute, though I am a research scholar in a very good central institute but the place where I am going is still in top.
Finally, I got an opportunity to attend a conference there though I will be attending conference for three days only but still I am really very happy.
Me and my mom reached Calcutta airport.
Bdw I am dibyasree sen a bong am a research scholar in CIT(names are changed in this story)
CIT is a central institute of technology they have good infrastructure and support for research students. My supervisor is very sweet(Dr. Ragini banerjee) she treats me like her daughter basically a kid(as everyone feels I am immature).
Today I am travelling to New Delhi for conference which is only possible because of Ragini mam.
I have never travelled alone nor I leave in any any sort of hostel or pg, since my mommyy is always by my side so she will also be travelling with me. As my pappa is in army so he stays away from us and he do visit us twice or thrice in a year, when I was kid I used to feel bad about that when I used to see other kids with their whole family but when I started growing up I realised because of him others are enjoying their life so I felt no more sadness around me. Yeah I am just like this I try to find positivity in every situation..
So, yeah coming to the point so me and my mommy were waiting for flight and finally we got the announcement and it took off. Finally we reached the destination everything was pre booked only so that day we took rest and I was preparing my presentation and have a sound sleep.
Next morning it was the d day for me my mommy dropped me to the destination" CTSI" .
Devki: all the best, dibyu..
Dibya: thank you mommy, (holding little tears).
After my mommy dropped me I found the lecture hall where the inauguration was supposed to happen.
I found no one there so I took a round and clicked some selfies😄.
Then two three people I guess they were volunteers for the event they informed the correct destination where the inauguration will take place.
So I quickly moved there(literally run)
Then on arriving there I was so nervous where to seat and don't wanted to be seated alone so I found a girl who seems to be nice so I rushed towards her hihi.. I sat beside her.
Debya: hi, m dibyasree.
Girl: priti,( with a big smile)
So her name was priti. She was an mtech final year student. She was coming all the way from Mohali.
We chit chatted for a while.
We really bonded ver quickly and smoothly. I liked her vibes.
Then anchor came and we diverted our focus to the show.
Everything was going smoothly anchors asked some questions to the panel members and they were answering there was fun.
But suddenly I saw a guy tall, fair skinned, tonned body which was easily understandable from the t-shirt he was wearing. He suddenly looked at me I don't know why I just feel our eye contact stayed for more than five seconds. When we realised that we suddenly cahnged our direction. Then anchor announced we will have tea break than our presentation will start. So we head towards the area where we were supposed to have a sort breakfast.
There also I saw that guy but I didn't bother much. Than I gave my presentation it was good, amazing though
Priti took my pictures.
We clicked some pictures and my mommy came to pick me up. Her presentation was tomorrow so now she was in anxious state about her presentation.

That's for this chapter...