Sanegiyuu smut

Quick A/N

I lost all my first progress in making this so it might take longer 😭

Warnings ig...

LOTS OF SANEGIYUU

flirting

Very smutish.....

'Thinking'

"Talking"

( me interrupting the story )

No ones POV is us in the shadows alr!

A few kinks

Kinks that I would never allow in a million+ years.

Kinks I dont allow comment more gross kinks.❌

no piss kink❌
poop kink❌
hair kink like licking back hair gross❌
feet kink ❌

Kinks I will allow comment more ✅

Degrading kink✅

Daddy/Mommy kink ✅

Seggs toys( I dont know if that's a kink. )✅ sorry to that person who is scared of these....

Seggsy outfits( same 4 dis one )✅

Hair pulling kink✅

Ddlb✅
Mdlg✅
Ddlg✅ not all the time but yeah
Mdld✅ same for this one not all the time alr

Consent is smegzy yall✅✅✅✅✅

No one's POV

"I like you Giyuu so so much. (if it wasn't obvious already😑🙄), and it's ok if you dont feel the same way..." Sanemi said to the shorter other. " I like you too dumbass." Giyuu said as he hugged sanemi who he was on, then they made out.

He felt Sanemi's hard member and he looked down and blushed a lot.

Sanemi noticed this and smirked at him as he started to grind against him. Giyuu let's out a small moan because he was only in the maid outfit Sanemi bought for him.

Sanemi started to take off his own clothes and told giyuu." Get on all fours." Giyuu did as he was told and got on all fours on the floor. Sanemi sat on the bed and told Giyuu to suck his cock. Giyuu thought his dick was too big, but he did as he was told and started sucking his cock not all of it could fit in his mouth so he just put his hands where his mouth couldn't get too. As he sucked the others hard member it hit the back of his throat and gagged a little.

"You dont have a gag reflex?"( did he not just gag what a dumb or whatever it's called🙄🙄) Sanemi said putting on a sinister smile. Giyuu blushed at the statement but nodded embarrassed at what Sanemi said.( idk how to write smut help- ) Giyuu continued sucking biting and licking Sanemi's cock until Sanemi reached his climax and cummed into his mouth. Giyuu couldn't swallow it all so some spilled out of his mouth.( I'm cringing I dont want to write smut. )

Yall can imagine the rest ( sorry )

Btw they went for 69696969696969696969696969 Quadrillion times...

Time skip after care time slay!!!

As giyuu waited for Sanemi( correction his future husband 💅 ) on the bed he started to get sleepy. His body was so sore he was sure he wouldn't be able to walk for 5-7 days straight." Sanemi picked giyuu up and put the barely awake latter in the bath. Giyuu flinched a little feeling the warm water touch his sensitive body. Sanemi went in the bath aswell and was holding the shorter male. They took a bath and Giyuu fell asleep during the bath. Sanemi put giyuu into his boxers he couldn't fit in and one of his shirts which was a bit too big for giyuu ( so it was oversized. ) Sanemi was cuddling his now boyfriend. ( aka future hubby. )

Time skip!!!

Next day/morning

Sanemis POV:

I woke up and saw that my baby was still asleep. I got out of bed and checked the time on my phone,' 08:27am.' "Oh it's a bit early." I say to myself. I went to my kitchen and started making food for my baby.

15mins later.

I was done making the food for me and my love. I was about to go and get him until I heard a thud and Giyuu crying.( oh no baba giyuu 😨😭. ) I ran to the room where I saw Yuu on the floor crying." Yuu are you ok?! What happend?!" I said rushing up to Yuu to pick him up and put him on my lap on the bed. He started sobbing on my chest.

Warning ⚠️

Ddlb moments coming in this ch. and after it...( sorry yall. Btw I ain't gonna write things like shitting in the diaper gross.)

"D-daddy I huwt m-mysewf." He said. ( I'm crying😨 wth did I write... cringy katie......) I was shocked at what he just called me and why he was talking like a baby, I mean I knew about Ddlb I kinda found it interesting but i would've never thought Yuu was part of it.

"It's ok Yuu, let me help you alright baby?" I said in a calm voice. " o-otay." (😊🔫) He said. I picked him up bridal style( bc he's ur future hubby.) and took him to the dining room and put him on a chair as I got the food. I put the food on the table and put Giyuu on my lap." Ok baby I am gonna need you to eat, so open wide." I say wiping his tears away. He took a bite and finished his food "Dada me go sweep?" He said in his cute little voice. " Giyuu how old are you?" I asked him." Fw-fwor." He said.

( I don't know anything about Ddlb so I read some stories you know to kinda get the knowledge.....)

"Ok then little one how about we take a nap alright I have to do my work." I said. " Nwo I wanna be wit ywu." He said starting to cry." Don't cry baby it's ok, how about this I'll do my work and then I'll take a nap with you baby boy,( baba boi n baba grill. ) how does that sound?" I said trying to make him agree to my terms." N-nwo nap fwist or I no nap." He said crying." Ok, I'll nap with you." I said as I walked to the room carrying him in my arms.

I put him on the bed and I laid next to him as he fell asleep. I got up trying not to wake him up.

After he did his work.

I was done with my work in my office when I felt something on my lap, my eyes were closed but I immediately knew who it was." Hi Nemi." He said hugging me as he laid on my chest. " How did you get here I thought your legs were sore." I said a little in shock." Oh my legs feel a lot better but they are still sore ofcourse." He said. " oh so it did work." I said as he stared at me in confusion." By the way Yuu you never told me you were a little." I said as he stared at me in embarrassment. " I- umm-! Wait how did you find out?!" He said looking at me in shock." You kinda went into little space when you woke up.." I said as he started to blush even harder from embarrassment." O-oh I'm very sorry for how I acted, so embarrassing..." he said and murmured the last part but I still heard it." Its It's ok Yuu no need to be embarrassed or apologise. I think it's cute, how about later today we buy for you some things alright?" I say." Okay!!" He said in a cheery voice.

That's all munchkins, I didnt know where to end it but I hope you enjoyed this ch. Sorry for the long wait and thank you for 900+ reads <3 I'm honestly on this app for fun yk love yall bye!!

-Etu that 11yo who's not supposed to be on the app... :)

1281 words