𝗧𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 (𝖿𝗍. 𝖲𝗎𝗀𝖺)

Y/n's life was shrouded in shadows—deep, dark, and seemingly unending. Struggling with depression, she found herself constantly battling the demons within. But there was a flicker of hope, a tiny ember deep in her heart that refused to be extinguished. Slowly but surely, that ember grew into a flame of strength and determination.

She sought refuge in the melodies of music, pouring her heart and soul into each song and every note she sang. Music became her sanctuary, a place where she could escape the harsh realities of life and find peace in the embrace of solitude. Yet, even in this sanctuary, her family failed to understand her. They dismissed her dreams, telling her she was just a child who didn't understand the world's complexities.

Feeling unwanted and misunderstood, Y/n's struggle intensified. She battled with self-harm, a desperate cry for control amidst the chaos of her emotions and past suicidal thoughts. But somewhere deep inside, she knew she had to keep fighting. She had to keep moving forward.

In the depths of her darkness, two friends emerged as beacons of light—Mia and Suga. Mia, the brilliant and charismatic class topper, had her own battles with depression, but she never let it overshadow her intelligence and wit. Her flirty and humorous demeanor lifted the spirits of those around her, but Y/n could see the shadows lurking in Mia's eyes, a silent understanding of the pain they both endured.

Suga, the ever-supportive and understanding friend, had a fear of losing control over his anger, but he valued his friendships above all else. For Y/n, he cared deeply, cherishing every moment they spent together.

As Y/n's friendship with Mia and Suga grew, so did her strength. With their unwavering support, she began to wear her scars as badges of courage, a testament to her resilience and determination to overcome the shadows that once threatened to consume her.

However, amidst the camaraderie and laughter, Y/n guarded a secret—a secret crush that she had never revealed to anyone. It was a confusing emotion, tangled between attraction and genuine affection. Whenever this special someone was near, her heart would race, and her mind would become a whirlwind of conflicting thoughts.

She questioned herself often, unsure if her feelings were merely a fleeting infatuation or something deeper and more profound. She would steal glances at the person, hoping to decipher the truth hidden in her own heart.

This unspoken longing added another layer of complexity to her already turbulent emotions. She chose to keep her crush hidden, seeking solace in the music that allowed her to express the emotions she struggled to understand.

One day, as the sun dipped below the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, the trio gathered in their favorite spot—the peaceful corner of the school courtyard. They laughed, they teased, and they comforted each other. In that moment, Y/n's secret crush was nearby, and her heart fluttered nervously.

As the sky turned darker, they knew that life's challenges would continue to test their bond. But they also knew that together, they could face anything. With Mia and Suga by her side, Y/n felt ready to take on the world and conquer the shadows of her past, as well as the enigmatic emotions that swirled around her heart.

Little did they know that their journey had just begun. The road ahead was filled with twists and turns, but for now, they held on to each other, their friendship serving as a beacon of hope, guiding them through the darkest nights and towards the promise of a brighter tomorrow. And as Y/n navigated the labyrinth of her emotions, she hoped to one day understand the truth behind her secret crush and the depth of her feelings.