𝗜𝗺𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗡𝗼𝘁𝗲

Warning: This fanfiction story contains sensitive content. Reader discretion is advised.

Content Warnings:
Please be aware that this story will touch on sensitive topics, including suicide, self-help, and depression. These themes might be triggering or uncomfortable for some readers.

Author's Note:
As an ARMY and a new writer, I may not have a deep understanding of all the characters expect Suga as our dear Min yoongi, so their behaviors might deviate from the original. Keep in mind that this is a work of fiction set in an imaginary world, and creative liberties have been taken.

A Journey to Strength:
Y/n (your name) will embark on a transformative journey to find inner strength and resilience. The story explores her growth as she faces life's challenges.

Caution and Mindfulness:
Your mental well-being is paramount. If you're uncomfortable with the themes discussed, it's completely okay to opt-out of reading the story. Your health is of utmost importance, and I want to ensure a safe reading experience.

Avoiding Spoilers:
To preserve the excitement, I won't reveal too much about the plot. I hope you'll join Y/n on her journey without prior knowledge, allowing the story to unfold naturally.

Updates and Patience:
As a new writer, there might be occasional delays in updates. I apologize in advance for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and patience.

Adding Characters Gradually:
I want to let you know that in the story, I will introduce the main characters gradually, starting from the beginning. This means they will have time to meet each other, and there will be a bit of a gap before all the main characters are fully introduced and connected. I understand that it may require some patience from you, but I promise to make the journey worthwhile. In the meantime, I will also include some other interesting characters to keep you entertained. I deeply apologize for any inconvenience caused by the gap in introducing the main characters, and I sincerely want your support and patience. Your understanding means a lot to me, and I am committed to bringing you an enjoyable reading experience.

Thank you for taking the time to read this warning. Your support means the world to me as I venture into the world of fanfiction writing. Wishing you a wonderful day ahead filled with positivity and joy!