4: L'amanburg

A/N: idk why but this image is so funny to me, I mean look at Dream, how could you say "SUCK IT GREEN BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" to that face?

anyway got sidetracked

here's the story

~time skip from the last chapter because I'm lazy~

Y/N pov:

it's been a couple of months since Wilbur so generously asked Tommy to run a drug empire with him. I didn't dare interfere with them though, I didn't want to mess up something that could turn out well. so I decided to build a house near where Tommy and Wilbur were running their "business" but still far enough that I don't get dragged into it all.

I hear a knock on my front door and got to answer and I was pretty surprised to see...

"Tubbo?" I ask, with a curious voice.

"hey Y/N. do you know where Tommy is?" Tubbo asked, with a sad demeanor.

I felt bad for Tubbo ever since Tommy joined Wilbur's little operation, he's been spending less time with Tubbo and it's kind of been ruining their friendship. I try to talk sense into Tommy, I even tried to pay him into spending time with Tubbo. but he always seemed to be busy.

I sigh "No Tubbo unfortunately not." I say, also with a sad demeanor

I watch as Tubbo's face drops even more, which makes me feel really bad.

"but," I say trying to think up an idea "we could go find him, if you want?"

I watch as Tubbo's happy face reignites.

"That would be amazing! are you sure you want to take time out of your day for me?" Tubbo asks, now curious.

god, this child is too innocent. i think to myself.

I nod "Of course if it means I have a reason to leave my house, I'm up for it," I say with a smile.

"ok, are you ready to go?" he asks.

"yeah, I just need one thing," I say walking back into my house.

I walk up the stairs and into my bedroom, where I open my ender chest and pull out my netherite axe. just in case. I thought to myself. I walk back down the stairs and out the front door.

"ok, Tubbo, ready to go?" I ask as I put my hood over my head.

"yep, sure am!" he said very excitedly.

I pull out my pocket watch (which I only found out I had a month ago) and check the time.

"ok I've got 2 and a half hours till I have to be back, you got that?"

Tubbo nodded understandably.

"let's go." I say and start walking towards where Wilbur and Tommy set up their "empire".

Tubbo follows close behind.

"Y/N?" Tubbo asks

"mmm" i reply

"Why do you think Tommy isn't spending time with me?" he asks sounding a bit under the weather.

I'm a bit taken back by Tubbo's question but I answer anyway

"I think he's just pretty busy, running a business is pretty hard."

"yeah, I guess that's a good reason"

"Listen, I'm not the right person to ask about this shit, I'm not very social" I confess.

"yeah." Tubbo says, sounding really down, which makes me feel bad.