CHAPTER-9

|AKSHAYA|

I fell asleep reading the diary. The next morning. When my mom came and opened the curtains of the window. Then i sense that the sunlight hits on my face and the chirping of birds fell in my ears. I woke up and yawning by stretching my hands.

My mom rolls her eyes at me "Good morning dear" my mom greets me.

I greets her back "good morning mom."

"Well, you haven't eaten anything at night. Go and get fresh. Let's have breakfast." Mom said.

I nodded"okay..maa.."

I have freshened up and went downstair. There is no one in the hall. I slowly walked to dinner hall. My dad exists there and having his food.

I greets him "good morning, dad". He greeted me back. I sat beside him. Meantime, my mom served me four idlis in front of my plate. I'm silently having my food.

Just then, my father rolled his eyes at me "how far have your film works come?" He asked.

I cleared my throat "I met a producer and he liked my short film. So i deal with that producer about my film and next month, i must submit the film script. If he like my script then film works will be start from next month." I said.

My dad reminds me that "already one month has passed in the deadline which i gave to you. Now you have only five months left to direct your film."

And he left me by saying that. I'm looking at him and started to eat my food by thinking about my film script which isn't yet started.

After sometime, I completed my food. I come to my room. To write the script I sat down on chair with white papers and pen in my hands. And started writing my script. After writing five lines i tear up the page. I am unable to think of any idea. Again start writing but nothing comes in my mind, so after many tries.

I lay down on the bed. Thinking of my script. Then i stretched my hand and turned left side. I glanced at the diary which i brought from the store room. I grab the diary and started to read.

|DIARY|

Sunny Saturday, sun is shining like a golden diamond. I went to the park having a lollipop in my mouth. The park is filled with laughs, happiness and joys of a kids. They are relaxing their weekend by playing in the park.

I walked to them and take a lollipops from my bag. I bend a bit to reach the height of the kids and given the lollipops to them. They all thank to me. Then i knew their names by asking them. And introduced myself to them.

Then i asks " i feeling bored..may i play with you guys for a while" by smirking at them.

They smacks lips and says "yeah!!!" Jumped with joy. Then I'm plays with those kids like a giddier. These Kids are literally very cute and naughty too even though I likes them.

When I'm playing with the kids cheerfully.
My eyes captured anirudh. I drop my jaw and glanced at him from a far away distance. In his hand there is a cricket bat and another hand is combing his hair perfect. I stood like a statue and staring at him without blinking my eyes. He slowly walked into the pitch and after sometime he started batting.

"Just shut down your mouth otherwise the mosquitoes will fly into your mouth" nisha shrugs me.

I raise my brows and grinned at her "okay.." i says. And I walked towards a swing and sat on it. Again I start admiring at him. Nisha followed me and sat on the swing which is next to me.

"Is it to look him like this or is there any intention to propose him?"she said. I am continuously gazing at anirudh, without hearing to her words.

"Are you hearing my words? look at me nomi." She said firmly. Then my eyes narrow at her.

She opened her mouth to say. Meantime, kids came to me and waved me bye. I wave them back. They went off but a girl runs to me and kisses my cheek and went off by waving me. I just smirk at her and waved her bye.

Nisha looks at me and says "when will you tell him what's on your mind? When your sister gets married, you will leave this place and go back to your native place."

Then i realised that there is only 15 days left for my sister's marriage. I am overwhelmed with grief and glanced down.

"How many days do you glare him from far away? Look, you have already delayed too much without telling him about your love for him...tell him about your love for him or forget him." She echoes.

I get up "I can't forget him. So anyway today I will express my love to him" i said with a high tone.

"Okay..go then express your love to him" she said mockingly.

I pissed off. I turned around and walked towards anirudh by glaring at him. His face and body is full of sweat. I'm walking near to him by twitching my lips. My heart is pumping more in my chest when every step I take towards him. I can hear my heartbeat. My fingers are getting cold. My stomach is aching. I gulp my saliva. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath "you can say it...Nomi!" I couraged myself.

I opened my eyes and walking near to him by glancing at him. He is drinking water and cleaning his sweaty face. My stomach is hurting more. I stopped walking and stepped back from him. But I got remember nisha's words in my mind. Again i turned to him. But he isn't there. I looked for him by moving my eyes & face around.

Then i note that he is going back to his by carrying his cricket bag in his hand. I run to his back. As a few steps to reach near him i started walking slowly towards him. He suddenly stopped walking. I grew up my eyes. As he is turning his face around, i jerk myself and turned immediately around.

He is gazing my back. I can feel his looks. It's hitting my vertebrae smoothly and continuously. I clutch my lower lip. Then his voice raised from his throat gently.

"Hello.., excuse me..."

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!