Jughead's Surprise - Chapter 5

*** later at the White Wyrm

J - "Bets keep your eyes closed"

B - "Their closed Jug now, what's going on?"

J - "Open"

 E - "SURPRISE!"

B - "Oh my god, thanks you guys!"

Toni and Cheryl stood forward

C - "Me and TeeTee have something to say but before that cousin, just bless our blossom genes for the twins"

Betty giggled whilst hugging Jug.

T - "Betty, as a serpent queen and as a mother and a wife i think my duties have become clear and well, i need someone to take the mantle, Betty- "

Before she could finish, Jughead stepped up and stood in front of Betty.

 J - "Betty, what Toni means is that she needs someone to be serpent queen, i need you to be serpent queen"

B - "Jug"

J - "Before you answer there's more.."

Betty looked around and saw all her friends looking at her and Jughead but also Betty realised how many of them there were, Archie, Vee , Kevin, Toni, Fangs, Sweet Pea, Josie, Cheryl, even Jellybean was there.

Jughead continued.

J - "Ever since I laid eyes on you back in sophomore year when Veronica had just moved to Riverdale I knew you would be it for me, the one. You know, before our pal Archie almost went to prison, I asked you to be my serpent queen and what I'm also asking now. I wish I had asked you all those years ago, but Elizabeth Jane Cooper - Will you marry me?"

Betty burst into tears.

B - "Of course, yes Jughead Jones, I will marry you!"

They hugged and Jug lifted her up into a kiss.

Everyone cheered and then music started to play.