Sleeping Beauty - Chapter 25

*** 1 week later / 2 days till anniversary
11:39am
👩🏼‍⚕️ - "So her surgery will be today at 2:00 and then she will stay here for 1-2 more weeks then be on bedrest and no strenuous activity for 6-8 weeks with appointments every 2 weeks"
J - "Okay thanks doc"
V - "Thank you"
The doctor left the room and left Veronica and Jughead sitting either side of Betty's bed.
J - "Betty, this nightmare is almost over - I love you"
V - " Shes your Sleeping Beauty I'm just praying she wakes up and that she's ok"
J - "She will be, she's Betty Cooper"
V - "Haha yeah, I'm gonna grab a coffee - you want one?"
J - "Yes black no sugar please"
V - "Got it, be right back"
J - "God Betts, I love you so much I just need you to get better please, for me and for the kids"
Toni ran in worried.
J - "Toni? Whats wrong"
T - "It's the girls, they were in your backyard and JB went inside for a second and when she came back outside they were gone and all that was left was Alice's glasses and a ripped off label with the initials P.P"
J + T - "Penny Peabody"
J - "Like hell am I gonna let her take my girls - call Fangs and Sweet Pea tell them to meet me at the Wyrm , stay here with Veronica and tell her my dad where we went"
T - "Okay just be careful Jug we can't have Betty wake up and your not there"
J - "I will be"
Jughead ran outside, his face red with rage and Toni held Betty's hand at her bedside and Veronica came back in with two cups of coffee.
V - "Toni? Where's Jughead?"
T - "He just left"
V - "Why what's up"
T - "Penny has the girls"
V - "Oh my god she won't stop hurting him"
T - "Fangs and Sweets are with him I just hope he's careful"