Build & Synopsis

His name is Y/N L/N, a talented programmer in his mid-twenties.

Y/N was one of the former developers of 'Dungeons & Dragons: Remastered*' which is hailed as the first DMMO-RPG game in history.

Having said that, the downfall of his game came abruptly. A young and potential YGGDRASIL entered the scene which features complete player freedom and far more advanced systems. Most of the players in D&D:R quickly swapped to the newer game due to the fresher vibe, there are still veteran players who stayed behind but they get less active over time.

8 years after the game's release (2132), Y/N's team finally agreed to shutdown the game as sustaining the servers was then meaningless.

During that time, he decided to give YGGDRASIL a shot and immediately got addicted to the game. The makers of the game soon noticed his presence, a famous developer who was very approval of their work. Knowing that Y/N had a lot of experience in DMMO-RPGs, they paid him to work a tester as well as a concept designer.

His new jobs granted him plenty of exotic classes and items, the latter helping them find bugs easier, compared to normal players. However, he wasn't permitted to participate in the main contests and events since the given arsenal would be too overpowered. Let us find out how Y/N designed his build.

~ In-game Character ~

Character Name: Pascal - a Heteromorph

Description: A ghastly wanderer who possesses an esoteric set of skills and items.

Position: Unidentified as a result of being a vagabond.

Residence: The same as above.

Alignment: Neutral Evil [Karma: -100]

Racial Levels:

- Base Class, Ghost: Lvl 15 (Undeads that could pass through walls and fly. They also had a specialization in hit and run tactics to touch you with their weakening touch and deal damage. Due to their intangibility, they were immune to physical attacks.)

In YGGDRASIL, there are powerful exclusive, racial classes for ghosts which are kept hidden to be discovered. If ghosts have managed to acquire such classes, they can then develop stronger incorporeal traits as long as their racial levels increased. This even includes resistance to perfect visual effects, not needing liquids or food, and invalidating fatal hits.

- High Class, Fiend: Lvl 10 (Explained above, fiends are the first upgrade to ghosts. In this racial class, previous abilities obtained from Ghost are multiplied in capability along with new visual powers. A few of them include no longer requiring any sustenance or weakening enemies without touch - in a specific range.)