𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗥𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗥.

𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐀 stood in front of the cheerleading form that was pinned to the wall in the sugarhill high school hallways, right now was the end of the day. she breathed out her nose nervously before picking up the pen that was offered and signed her name and lastname, ' ℯ𝓈𝓉ℯ𝓁𝒶 𝓂ℴ𝓃𝓇ℴℯ '

after she wrote her name, estela clicked the pen and put it back on the clipboard. she looked through the names that were written on top of hers, the first name that caught her attention was '𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝒶𝒽 ℊ𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒾𝒶 '. estela smiled to herself before grabbing the pen again, drawing a heart besides her elementary best friend's name. '𝓃ℯ𝓋ℯ𝒶𝒽 ℊ𝒶𝓇𝒸𝒾𝒶 ᥫ᭡' 

she was excited to see neveah since she was homeschooled for 3 school years, and is now finally coming to high school. new people, which meant new friends. when she walked into the new building, estela didn't recognize any faces. like at all. which is explainable since she missed middle school.

as estela read over the cheerleading names she heard someone approach her. she stood still and continued to read over the names. a boy then came beside her, picking up the pen that was on the football form paper. he clicked it open before writing his name on the list, 'ℯ𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓇ℯ𝓎ℯ𝓈'