Chapter 2

You are sitting on a seat in the canteen. Sohee is sitting opposite to you.
"So, my boyfriend is hot, right?",asks Sohee with a proud voice.
"Uh... Well he is kinda hot I guess. BUT I'M NOT FALLING FOR HIM.", you reply.
"I didn't ask you if you were falling for him or not. Anyways he is mine so... Find someone else for you...", Sohee smirks.
"I told you I'm not here to date guys. Plus I won't fall for anyone–"
"Hey you, whatever is your name, bring us three burgers and three cokes.  And be quick.", Jungkook orders a guy in the canteen.
Jungkook, Jimin and one more fair guy are sitting on chairs that seem like they were specially made for these three guys.
You try to see who was the guy they just talked to rudely.
Taehyung! It was Taehyung. He brought from the counter, whatever they ordered. Then he went back to where he was sitting and started having his food.

"Why did Taehyung follow Jungkook? Is he his servant or what?", you ask Sohee.
"He's not his servant. It's just... Jungkook rules the school with his teammates. And whoever doesn't follow what he says, he beats them up or humiliates them till that extent that they can never face anyone.", Sohee says.
"So, don't you get the privilege of having him as a boyfriend?",you ask Sohee.
"I do... Sometimes... But it becomes a big trouble too. The girls who simp on them are way too jealous of me cuz I stay near to them. And those girls create a lot of trouble for me...", Sohee says.
"I'm hungry, let me go and get us something to eat.", you say getting up.
"Sure.", Sohee replies.

You go near the counter and order two bowls of jjajangmyeon. You get the food and return to Sohee. You both eat your food. Then, you get up to get some water for yourself. You go to the water filter, fill a glass of water, and start returning. As you were returning, Jimin bumped into you and the coke in his hand went flying on your uniform.
All eyes are on you both.
"Hey girl, don't you have eyes? Look what you've done. You wasted his coke. Now go and buy another coke for him.", Jungkook orders you as he saw everything that happened.
"What? I don't have eyes?? This guy Jimin doesn't have eyes. He was the one who bumped into me. Why should I buy him another coke? He should be the one apologizing to me for ruining my uniform.", you reply back.
"You dare to deny my order? Who on earth are you?",an angry Jungkook says as he gets up and heads towards you
"Does your hippocampus not work properly? I guess we just introduced ourselves. I'm KANG Y/N. And I'm not gonna obey whatever you said because others might have assumed you as a king, but I won't. Take that clear.", now that you have hurt his ego, he warns you, "So you wanna become one of those who disobey me?", He takes one step closer to you, and you, not being a scaredy cat, throws the water in the glass you have on Jungkook's face.
His front hair, face and his shoulders get wet.
Everyone in the canteen starts whispering.
"Who on Earth is she?", "Is she a new girl?","Is she crazy or what?", "She has dared to disobey Jungkook. What will he do now?", "Can't she just pay for what she did?", "Now she's dead. No one can save her.", "Would she face the same fate as Chanyeol?", "Doesn't she know what Jungkook did to Chanyeol?"... And many more whispers...
"Huh, *smirk*, you've chosen the wrong path girl. Make sure you know about Chanyeol.", Jungkook says as he flips his hair to shove off the water.
*Handsome forehead exposed*...
Everyone gulps.

Trrrriinnggggg... Goes the bell.

Everyone starts leaving the canteen.
Jungkook signalles his teammates to follow him.
The other guys and girls walk past you whispering to each other.
Sohee comes to you.
"Do you even know what on earth you just did? You literally messed with Jungkook!! Why do you need to show so much courage in front of him? You saw he was damn angry! And–,"
"What I did was right, Sohee. That guy just can't do whatever he wants. He is also a student and I'm also a student and so there's no difference between us. He can't go on ordering everyone. If he does, I'm not gonna obey him.", you say feeling proud on yourself. "Btw, who's this Chanyeol guy he told me about?", you ask Sohee as you remember everyone whispering something about Chanyeol. And even Jungkook said to make sure you know about Chanyeol.
"That Chanyeol guy... Umm... I'll tell you about his whole story. But now, let's go the basketball court. A match is gonna start.", Sohee says.
"Sure", you reply.