The Return of the Lost King

Weak, tired, and hungry Arthur wobbled to shore until he arrived at a road. Unable to stand or walk any further he collapsed on the side walk, walking past on the side walk an old man ,who seemed very fit for his age, came bye Arthur's body lying on the ground caught the old mans attention. The man could not make out his face due to his overgrown hair. The man asked with a worried look "Sir, are you alright, can you hear me." With no movement Arthur lied there unable to make any motion to say that he was at least alive. Some how the man could tell who he was, so the old man carried Arthur to his home. When Arthur awoke he was lying on a couch, without remembering he had Fallen asleep in the old mans arms, for some reason he felt comfortable around him. The old man had been in the kitchen and was now quickly walking towards him holding a bowl of soup. He came to Arthur and pulled his hair back, then gasped. Shocked, he walked away slowly until he was clutching the counter top. "It can't be" he spoke in whispering and almost crying like way. Arthur, unable to understand what was going on, he had a felling he knew the old man. Looking at Arthur the old man spoke in choking voice "Arthur?". shocked that the man knew his name he nodded his head in agreement. He finally remembered the old man. It was the disguise Merlin used. It was Merlin! So with the small energy he still had he asked in his weak voice "Merlin, is that you?" With tears of, not sadness but joy Merlin nodded then quickly ran to Arthur crying. And Arthur cried Next to him, reunited agin Merlin quickly brought him food and a blanket. But in the back of his mind he wondered about what the dragon said and why the need is greatest in this time.

Now with his strength regained Arthur must find the cause of why Albion need is greatest.