Vampier Adrien (Adrinette)

Adrien's POV: Dam it all to hell this is the worst case senario possible, being killed and then brought back to life as a vampier.

Why me of all people then again I am not like the ones depitcted in the movies I am immune to sunlight and crosses and even though the smell of garlic irrtates me I'm not allergic to it in any way.

The only way to tell is if my eyes turn red and my fangs elongate when I need blood otherwise others would be none the wiser. 

I lied an said that it was cranberry juice I hate lying but I can't tell them I am a ceature of the night that would be even more outlandish. 

I fell asleep during class and Lila yelled out  "Ms Bustie Adrien is asleep."  Ms. Bustie said "Adrien what is the answer to question 8?" "It's C." I answered back. 

"That is correct." Ms. Bustie said. I gave Lila a smug look being a vampier does have it's perks. 

Lunch time rolled around and Nino asked me "Dude you okay?" "Yes I am okay." I stated. 

"I still just can't believe how Alya hangs off of her every word." Nino said. " You know that Lila is lying too?" I asked him. 

"Yhea I mean Chole also knows but since Lila is making Marinette's life miserable she will keep quite about it.

"Consider me and Chole's friendship over." Adrien said angrily. "Woah dude your eyes just turned red." Nino said. 

"Oh snap." I said. "Okay dude spill what the hell is going on?" It was last night me and LB got into a big fight with Hawkmoth I was stabbed and killed by Lila becuase I was protecting Marinette after her transfromation wore off. 

I was then borught back to life as a vampier but I seem to be immune to cross's, sunlight, water, gralic even though the smell is a bit strong but I am also undead at the same time so nomal means can't kill me." I said. 

"But dude being brought back to life?" Nino said.  It's like I never died. " I said  "But you did I held you in my arms." Marinette said coming over to me. 

"Oh good morning Marinette." I said with a smile on my face being very careful to not let my fangs show. 

"Hi Adrien." she said. "So want to go for Icecream?" Marinette asked me I nodded and went with her and we got back just befor the bell rang. 

"Adrien where did you and Maritrash go?" Lila asked. "Say that again and I will break you arm." I threatened. 

I could feel all the rage in me mixing and mixing I flet something in me want to come out but I did not know what it was. 

School could not have ended sooner for me and I sat on the roof in deep thought and then I felt the transfromation hit me full force and I turned into a blond werebat. 

'Holy shit I'm naked!' I panicked internally

'Holy shit I'm naked!' I panicked internally.  At least the fru matches my hair but I got to buy some new clothes tomorrow and I flew out into the night sky.