Chapter 4

Tron dropped me off at the front door.

Jatavion: I'll see yall inside.

Kentron: K

• Graduation Ceremony •

Speaker: Class Of 2015, you may go out and conquer the world. Make you dreams come true like your life depends on it.

Principle: I first wanna say that yall look amazing. I didn't have time to write a speech last night so just bare with me. You guys have grew up so fast. Some of yall were constantly in my office. But look at yourselves now. Graduating. I'm proud of each and last one of yall. When yall come get yall diplomas. I want talk accept this 2 year get in the game free free membership ID.

I'm nervous cause I'm next.

Speaker: Jatavion La'Mario Vazquez?

I did itttt. And now for the performance the lights went off.

The majorettes sat on the first rows left and right.
We marched down the isle and we did so damn good. We was bucking that damn floor down. The crowd was going wild.

We did a good job... Now it's time for this damn dinner for my graduation. If daddy piss me off umma just let Kentron fuck him up because I'm not in the mood. I never did like my step daddy considering the fact that he rapped.
We will see how it goes cause I will fick a bitch up.

• Graduation Dinner •

Kentron: Ok now you driving me to the dinner and the performance was awesome Yall did that shit.

Jatavion: Lol ok baby...and thank you....and speaking of performance. What am I gone do about college since you want me to move in so fast with you.

Kenton: Take your courses online then shawty.

Jatavion: Ok...so your ready to this?

Kentron: Yeah shawty.

We went inside and everybody was already in side. Kentron grabbed my hand as we walked in. I'm nervous to look my stepdad way.

He coming over here and I'm scared.

Kentron: Don't be scared. Be brave I'm right here....hey dad what's up.

Stepdad: What the fuck is this. Are yall together. I didn't raise faggots. Yall are young men I'll be damned if I let yall be together.

Kenton: You know you not worth my time.

After Tron said that. Tron punched him dead in the face.

Jatavion: Baby can we go home...he done messed up my day.

Kentron: Yeah shawty lets go.

After we left we went home. We just went to sleep because we got a party tomorrow. So you know I had to get my rest.

I just don't like my stepdad at all you know umma just move on and I just gotta be real with everybody and tell them that he tried raping me. I was so scared that day. I was at home by myself. I thought that I was gonna die.

I just can't hide it anymore. He used to beat my ass I still have that long burnt scar on my stomach.

When I show Kentron he is gonna flip out. Or better yet have a stroke.