ayavid - comment section(pt2)

aya was in complete shock. all that could come around her head was that one comment. "ONE CHANCE DAVID". they really would get one chance.

as david already had his lime bowtie undone from..previous events, he would easily be able to start un-buttoning his shirt, which he did. he started to undo a few more buttons than what was already done, revealing more of his chest, and the very tip of his waist.

he noticed aya's eyes locked on him the whole time, and in response he grabbed their chin, lifting it up to be looked at his face. "haven't you learned that it's rude to stare~? i thought you would've known better considering the fact you said you would 'be a good girl' for me~"

"i was just..uhm..zoned out..?" aya spoke in a hesitant tone, trying to think of an excuse that could keep herself from saying too much, while also trying not to say too little.

"zoned out? i think that's the most pathetic thing i've heard since min begging and pleading to be spared~ come on~ i've seen the things you've said with no hesitation, why can't you say it face-to-face with me~?" all david continued to do was speak in a flaunting tone, as if he was doing whatever he could to get aya to lose it, he was known for that anyways.

aya stayed quiet again after this, completely speechless from what david said. eventually, david sighed and looked her in the eyes, smirking with suggestive intentions behind his words

"tell me just how badly you want me~ go on, tell me~" the way he spoke was almost like he was tormenting them, like a cat playing a sick, twisted game with a mouse they were targeting.

his words. was this why he had so many people enticed to him? the way he spoke with such blatant disregard for other people, you could say it was almost scary how little respect he had. but, for him to be giving aya this opportunity, he had to have had atleast some respect for them.