Jimin smut 🔞

Y/n Pov:
I came home after a long tiring day. I took a look at the clock and it was 8:30 pm. I sighed heavily being exhausted. I throwed myself on the couch and closed my eyes. 'I should take a shower and freshen up' I said to myself before getting up from the couch. I went upstairs and entered the bathroom and started taking my shower. I was peacefully taking my shower when suddenly I heard a thud sound. I immediately wore my bathrobe and came out of the bathroom just to see a strange guy in my room. He was panting heavily and was trying to hide from someone. I widened my eyes and screamed 'AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!'. He flinched and looked back. He whispered 'Hey! Stop screaming or the they will find me' his eyes widened as he realised what I was wearing he gulped and looked away immediately and said 'U should change ur clothes' . I nodded. He went out of the room. I changed into something comfortable.
My outfit

After changing I went out of the room and saw him sitting on the guest room couch

After changing I went out of the room and saw him sitting on the guest room couch. I walked over him and asked before sitting beside him 'Who are u? And what r u doing here in my room?'
A/n Pov:
??: I'm Jimin... Park Jimin
Y/n: Wait- The Mafia King PARK JIMIN!!*shocked* omo pls don't kill me
JM: I won't kill u and pls stop screaming *calm voice*
Y/n: Really? Thank God *sighed in relief*
JM: *chuckle* Btw what's ur name?
Y/n: I'm Kim Y/n. Btw how u get in my room?
JM: oh! I came from the balcony... anyways can u give me a glass of water I'm really thirsty
Y/n: ofc... Why not?
*She went into the kitchen and bought a glass of water*
Y/n: here *while handing him the glass*
JM: *takes it and glups down the water* thanks
Y/n: ur welcome*smiles*
JM: uhhh...soo... Wanna be friends *extends his hand*
Y/n: yea why not *shakes the hand*
                  *Time skip*
JM: *laughing* wow... Really?
Y/n: yea I got lost lol .... *Laughs*
Y/n: omo... It's 1 am. I should sleep I have to wake up early and then I have go to work *looking at the clock*
JM: what work do u do??
Y/n: I work on a cafe. Sometimes it's too tiring. *Sighed* oh! Btw u can sleep on the room next to my bedroom.
JM: ohkk *smiles*
  *Y/n gets up but suddenly the glass on the table falls and the water spreads on the floor*
Y/n: Fuck! Arrggghhhh!!! I have to clean it * whining like a baby*
JM: *giggles* cute (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.) *Whispers*
Y/n: Did u say smth?
JM: no no- I didn't
Y/n: ohkk *she was about to go but her foot slipped on the water and she ended up landing on jimin's lap*
    *Their faces were too close .... They can feel each other's breath . They were staring each other's eyes*
Y/n: * realizes* ohh..I-I am s-sorry *trys to get up while blushing*
JM: *pulls her by her waist* u r soo preety *directly staring from her eyes to her lips*
     *Jimin suddenly pressed his soft lips against her.*
Y/n:  *widened eyes*
      *After some seconds y/n gave up and kissed him back. Jimin slowly enters his tongue inside her mouth... Their tongue was fighting for dominance and ofc jimin wins. The kiss was full of love and passion. After a while they broke the kiss and breathed heavily.*
JM: ur lips r soo sweet
Y/n: *blushes*
JM: I wanna taste ur other body parts too *smirks*
         *Saying that he kissed her again and bitted her lower lips and she moaned 'Ahh~' he started kissing her on the neck and leaving purple hickeys.*
JM: let's go to ur bedroom*he picks her up in bridal style*
                *In ur bedroom*
     *Caution⚠️:- Mature Scenes*
JM: *he gently places u on the bed and stars sucking ur neck*
        Jimin found her soft spot and starts sucking it.Y/n left out a soft moan. He slowly takes his towards her pu$$y and starts rubbing it while his other hand is messaging her clothed bØØbs. He inserts his two fingers in her hole. Y/n moans loudly. He starts moving it forth and back. He goes down and starts sucking her clit while fingering her.*
Y/n: Aaah~... J-ji-min ... F-uck. JM: it's daddy for u babygirl
        *Jimin starts to unbutton  his shirt and starts to take of his pants. He starts undressing her too and then without warning he entered his di€k in her pu$$y. 'Aa-ah Baby u r s-so tig-ht'. He started to thrust harder while she is a moaning mess. He was perfectly hitting her g-spot making her moan his name loudly*
Y/n: aahh~.. da-daddy har-harder
JM: ur wish babygirl
      *He starts pounding her more harder and deeper*
Y/n: I'm about to cum daddy
JM: me too *groans*
             *After a while they cum together. Jimin fall beside her panting heavily.*
JM: I love u y/n... Idk but I fell for u in the first sight ... I love u. Will u be my girlfriend... I swear I will keep u safe.
Y/n: I love u too jimin-ah... And yes I will be ur girlfriend.*smiles*
             *With that they both drifted to sleep*
                            THE END~