Prologue- D's Letter

THE KEY:

Persephone: Per-seph-oh-knee

Serrayah: Su-ray-uh

Doogue: Doo-g

Meccio: Me-key-oh

Derrone: Deh-row-n

Jarren: J-air-en

Berkshim: Berk-shim

Neeraja: Neh-rah-jah (Hindu word for Lotus or born of water)

Trevyah: Tre-v-ya

Jeannie: (like a Genie in a bottle)

Reyla: Ray-la

Natas- nah-tus

D- Dee

"The lotus is the most beautiful flower, whose petals open one by one. But it will only grow in the mud. In order to grow and gain wisdom, first you must have the mud — the obstacles of life and its suffering. The mud speaks of the common ground that humans share, no matter what our stations in life.  Whether we have it all or we have nothing, we are all faced with the same obstacles: sadness, loss, illness, dying and death. If we are to strive as human beings to gain more wisdom, more kindness and more compassion, we must have the intention to grow as a lotus and open each petal one by one."

– Goldie Hawn

Dearest reader,

     I'm about to tell you a tale, but I'll tell you now it's more than a tale if you can manage to make it through some adventures. You may feel the need to get a snack, feel free to get comfortable- you're about to embark on a mystical mystery. Leave not your sense of adventure behind.

On our journeys there will be murder, there will be loss, there are things some might call unspeakable sins, and secrets no one was ever supposed to know. Though there is also an illness and it's coming- for both our worlds. Careful now, tread lightly but be prepared for the unexpected, our worlds need your help finding answers. Maybe, with your help, we will both have happy endings.

I ask that you take these 4 tokens with you on your travels- a princess, a jester, a heart, and a Worm.

 What do they mean? I suppose we will see.

There are rules to this story I should probably add.

Rule one-here people dare not believe in or whisper of unseen forces and otherworldly things, the penalty could be worse than death.

Rule two-remember perception has an interesting role in life, and unless time is taken to understand the deeper meaning can be lost.

Rule three; hold on to the thought that we are not who we come from but the paths we alone pave.

Some people, like the child and kingdoms in this story, have something inside them. This mysterious force gives them the ability to change and bring with them the knowledge that can save everything. Who knows, you could be one of those people too.

Did you feel that pull? For such weak bodies, humans hold such an immense force inside of them; I believe you would call it spirit, correct? Funny, that's what they call me too.

Well, those who remain brave enough to believe in me.  Our introduction may be short but I feel as though you're ready to begin your journey, to a planet much like your own but if we all aren't careful a few thousand years into your future. Until we meet again weary traveler

-D