ED | Sancho

Y/N's Pov:

I sigh as I glance at the meal in front of me, like every other day, except Sancho isn't here to motivate me. He's out with his friends, and I don't want to be annoying, but when he'll come home, he'll ask me what I have eaten, and I really don't want to lie. But it's so hard. I feel like I'm walking backwards with my eating disorder. It's just that I've been seeing all these beautiful girls all over Instagram, and it somehow baffles me why he chose me. I know I sound insecure; I am, but I don't want to be. The voices in my head are in control, and I can't keep them shut in.

I take my plate filled with lasagne and head out to the dustbin and throw it there. I hid it so he wouldn't notice. I head upstairs and watch "Gossip Girl" until he comes home. I can't help but admire Serena's body, her thighs. I wish I had hers, mesmerized by her body. I don't hear the door downstairs open and the footsteps leading up. He notices me and walks over to give me a hug. I hug him back, of course. "How was your day?" he asked curiously. "It was okay. You?" I return the question. "What did you eat?" "I ate lasagna. Did you eat anything while you were out with your friends?" "Mhm," he dryly responds. Anyways, I'm coming, he says. "Where to?" "I'm just going downstairs, love. I'll be back before you know it," he says. "I feel like he's gonna catch me."

Sancho's Pov:

I head downstairs to check the trash can in case she threw her food, but I don't find anything. I know she's lying; I know she didn't flush it down the toilet because last time she tried, it got clogged. I stand there in the kitchen thinking and spot the dustbin outside, so I head out. I know she didn't throw it on top; she must have hidden it, and I found her so-called lasagne she ate. I head upstairs and see her there, lying comfortably. She looks so pretty; I wonder why she doesn't see that. "You're back," she says as she focuses on her show. "I am. You know what you should focus on?" I say while coming close to her. "What?" "Actually eating your food and not hiding it in some dustbin," I say, hugging her from the back. "You found it?" "Yeah, don't lie to me. I hate that, you know that, Y/N. I'm sorry," she says. "It's just been hard for me. Come with me," I say, and she cutely follows behind me. We head into the kitchen, and I serve her and myself. We sit down and eat together. I see as the guilt overtakes her face after eating. I stand up to put my plate in the sink, so does she. We go upstairs.

Time Skip:

We lay in bed after our bath together. I spoon her and pull her closer to me. I caress her cheek, telling her she's beautiful and she has nothing she needs to change. She should stop comparing herself to people who have had work done. I continue to babble until I hear her snoring. I tuck her hair behind her ear and kiss her.