it's a date?

An: the moment you've all been waiting for, mostly me, the first date. But Ethan doesn't really know it's a date, Mark is questioning if he should tell Ethan how he feels. But Mark doesn't know that Ethan is questioning if he has feelings for Mark. Will Mark break up with Amy or will he be stuck with his feelings for Ethan and never tell him how he feels or get a chance to be with him? We will just have to wait and see....

- I am so excited for this chapter I've been wanting to do this chapter but have been waiting for the right moment to write it.

- this will mostly be in Mark's pov.

Mark's pov:

I can't believe I asked him, I asked him! And he said yes! I can't wait, I hope he likes it, I want him to have a great time. He deserves it, he deserves everything. He is a great human being and should be treated with the most respect. He is the kindest person in the world. I love him so much.... I don't know to tell him.... I know I have to thought, I don't want to ruin a great friendship over a crush... Well not a crush but a forbidden love. Amy..... Holy shit I forgot to tell Amy that I don't have feelings for her anymore... Fuck. I don't want to tell right now. The whole night would be ruined....*bing*  I wonder who texted me?

Texts-

Tyler- Mark you won't believe what I just saw!

Mark- what?

Tyler- I saw Amy kissing someone!

Mark- what!?

Tyler- see *input photo*

Mark- omg....

Tyler- I'm so sorry man....

Mark- she said she was going to go see family. I guess she lied. That bitch.

Tyler- she said she was going to see family! That fucking whore, she doesn't deserve you, your too sweet.

Mark- thanks man, I honestly wanted to break up with her anyway but it still hurts....

Tyler- wait you wanted to break up with her?

Mark- yeah.....

Tyler- why?

Mark- ... Well... I kinda like someone else, and you know who it is well not exactly who it is but you know them.

Tyler- oh? Can I guess?

Mark- shoot

Tyler- is it Sean?

Mark- no it's not Sean

Tyler- Ethan?

Mark- .... You guessed it, it's Ethan....

Tyler- holy shit really!?

Mark- yeah....

Tyler- congratulations man! You guys would be a great couple!

Mark- thanks, I got to go, I'm kinda taking him on a "date"

Tyler- ok, have fun

Mark- I will

End of text-

What time is it? *Checks phone* fuck it's 8:12pm. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I need to hurry.

Time skip~
8:25pm.

Mark- "Ethan you ready to go!?"

Ethan- " yeah! I was waiting on you!"

Fuck he was waiting on me!?

Mark- "I'm sorry I didn't mean to take that long."

Ethan- "it's fine, you good? You seem sad."

Mark- " huh, oh yeah I'm fine, let's get going before it gets even later."

*They leave the house*

As we get to the restaurant we get our sets and order.

Mark- " sooo... Um... I- I never mind..."

Ethan- " hm? No ask what you were going to ask."

Mark- " I was wondering how you thought about the place I chose.... and if you were having a good time..."

Ethan- * giggles* " that's all you wanted to ask? Well I love it good choice and I'm having a great time, I mean I'm hanging out with you so how much better could it be?"

Mark- *blushes heavily* " i- I'm glad... Is there anything you'd like to do after this?"

Ethan- " hmm, no, I can't think of anything. Just this is fine with me."

Mark- " o- ok, um, um, um d-do you want to just go home after this?"

Ethan- " sure!"

Mark- " co-cool.."

Ethan- " you good?"

Mark-"mhm"

Ethan- " if you say so."

Why the fuck am I so stutery? And nervous? I hope he doesn't think less of me.... He probably thinks I'm fucking crazy or insane... Fuuuuuuck. I don't know what to do....

Time skip~

After we ate we got dessert, and talked and then went home. when we got home Ethan went to my office to finish editing the video. I went to my office of which Ethan was still there 15 minutes later. I was just standing in my door way and stared at him, weird I know but he just looked to cute. He noticed after a few minutes and got startled.

Ethan- " holy fuck! Mark- you scared the shit out of me you could have told me you were there."

Mark- "sorry! I kinda just was looking at you and didn't realize I didn't sit next to you."

Ethan- " you like what you see hmm?"

Mark- * shocked* " uh, y-yeah I do, I love what I see."

Ethan- * blushes HEAVILY* " really? Well I love what I see too."

Mark- *chuckles* "well thank you."

Ethan- " your welcome handsome~"

Mark- *face became so red* " handsome?"

Ethan- "mhm, the most handsome man ever" *wink* " by the way the video is almost done to post."

Mark- "ok, thanks that's good to know."

He called me the most handsome man.... He thinks I'm handsome... I can't believe it, dose that mean he likes me too? Or that he just finds me attractive? Still dose that mean something? I'm confused....

Time skip~
10:00pm

Mark- " eff we should go to bed it's getting late."

Ethan- " Mark do you think I could sleep in your room tonight?

Mark- * blushes in shock* " uhhhh sure..."

Ethan- "yay!"

An: the next chapter will probably be cringe, but I don't care.