Not Like That | Chapter 12

Y/N POV

The next day I was woken up by Gayatri shaking me awake.

"Why are you up this early?" I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes.

"So, two minutes ago I got a text saying that we were invited to a party today in like a few hours!" She said quickly as she was basically jumping for joy.

"Uh, I'm not really a party person Gayatri?" I said laying back down.

"I know, I know. But maybe it might be nice to get you mind off of boys for awhile?" She said laying next to me once more.

"I don't know-" I said but got cut off by Gayatri.

"Come on! It might be really fun..." She said with pleading eyes.

"Oh my god! Fine..." I said as I put a pillow on my head.

"Yay! Okay, how about you get ready now and then we will go to my house so I can get ready?" She suggested with the most biggest smile I ever seen her do.

"Okay." I said as I went over to my closet.

"And don't wear anything that looks like your about to go to a funeral." She said as she left the room closing the door behind her.

"No promises..." I said to myself as I started to search in my closet.

[This is the outfit. You can change it any time]

 You can change it any time]

I left the room and Gayatri rolled her eyes and got her bag

"It's the weekend and you still wear such dark stuff?" She said with a sound of disappointment.

"That's how I like to dress though..." I said as I looked down at my outfit a bit sad.

"I never said it was nothing wrong with your outfit, sweetheart. I was just saying your style is kinda the same." She said with a shrug and grabbed my arm taking me to her house to get her ready.
_____________

Gayatri got ready after like ten hours and we left to this party. I swear if it's boring I'm definitely leaving

"So who invited you to this party again?" I asked we where walking to the house.