Rɪɴᴀ & Rɪᴋᴜᴏ Nᴜʀᴀ

Rina Nura is a twin sister of Rikuo Nura, the granddaughter of the first supreme commander of Nura Clan, Nurarihyon, and the little daughter of the second head of Nura Clan, Rihan Nura.

Unlike Rikuo, she can stay in her yokai form longer than Rikuo and she possessed the power of healing like their grandmother Yohime. Their Yokai forms are cute but when they reach 18 or 19 their yokai form make them look hot and mature unlike their human forms, they look more cute due to their mother's genes.

•••

A few years ago in the past~

Nura Clan was invited to Gojo Family for some meetings. At that time, both Rina and Rikuo who are in their yokai form and were 5 years old. Gojo Satoru who was just 6 years old. Rina and Rikuo running around away from the yokais to play catching.

Rikuo suddenly stop which makes Rina to hit her nose on his back. She pouts as she rubs her nose then look at where her brother is looking to see a boy with white hair, same color as the snow. They could feel a strong energy coming from the boy. This time Satoru also feel strong energies behind him which makes him to stop walking and turn around.

Satoru turn to see Rina with his light blue eyes as if time has stop for him as he looks at her red eyes which makes Rina to hold onto her brother's hand. They don't feel scared but Rikuo was glaring at Gojo as he is protecting Rina, holding her hand tightly. She then looks away as she heard one of the yokais calling her and her brother names.

•••

Setsura who is Tsurara's mother went to Rina and Rikuo, "Young master and Young mistress." she was panting as she was searching for them everywhere. "We must be going before Supreme commander gets worried." She says but then stops as she notice the strong cursed energy then protects the twins as she glares at Gojo Satoru.

She quickly gets them out from that place and went to meet Nurarihyon their grandfather.

𝓐/𝓷: 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮.