Seductive Teasing

~"Well dear... my comrades is nearby..." I spoke calmly, I then smirked at him.

"My henchmen already takes care of that problem for me... No one will disturb us here~" His voice is low, almost seductive.~

----------------

An idea suddenly pops into my head.

"5, 4, 3, 2..." He counts down with a vicious grin across his face. "One-" I interrupted him.

"Well dear... my comrades is nearby..." I spoke calmly, then smirked at him. "I don't think you can threaten me using this method... and.. why can't you take my mask off yourself?..." I added sarcastically.

He looks confused for a moment, a lustful smirk forming across his lips. "My henchmen already takes care of that problem for me... No one will disturb us here~" His voice is low, almost seductive. He looks at me with a intimidating gaze, then lets out a small chuckle. "Taking your mask off by... force?... Not my thing."

He suddenly draws himself closer and whispers in my ear. His voice is husky, and his breath is gently brushing against my ear as he whispers. " I take pleasure by watching people's fear and pain... I'm enjoying your frustration and suffering... So why would I want to ruin such moment by taking your mask off by force..?"

For a moment, they stared at each other with vengeance. The air begins to tighten. Suddenly, one let out a predatory chuckle that broke the silence between them.

"Is that so...?" I comment with a mocking snicker. I suddenly lean closer toward his face, and my expression becomes unreadable. As I lean closer, the man watches me with both curiosity and amusement.

I stopped, an inch from his lips to mine, our noses touching each other. "My my... How devilish..." My voice is soft and low, a really seductively alluring whisper that brushed against his lips, copying his seductive timbre awhile ago.

The man's lips curl up into a smirk, and his eyes glimmer with amusement as he realizes that the lady in front of him is mirroring his timbre. The man reached out his hand and gently traced my jaw line. "You're full of surprises... I love surprises..." A raspy chuckle slipped from his lips.

"Is... that so...?" I raised an eyebrow, a small tug smirk slowly appearing on his lips.

I lean closer toward his ear, my lips brushing gently against his earlobe. I open my mouth a little, then nibble his earlobe lightly. When he felt my teeth on his earlobe, he let out an amused chuckle. As my teeth met the skin of his earlobe, he felt an electrifying pleasure that made his spine shiver.

I paused, then whispered something. My voice has a soft murmur, both seductive and alluring. "Well... you'll love this surprise~"

A lustful smirk formed on his lips as he looked at me, filled with desire and hunger. He slowly licks his lower lips, a sensual action that shows his unbearable desires. "Ah... Let me see, temptress..."

****************

((NEXT EPISODE!!!))

~He grabs me by my waist. "Where do you think you're going, temptress?"

The man's grip is strong, but there's still a hint of gentleness while holding the lady.~

****************

Support me on:
Mangatoon: Benchumi's Artic
Wattpad: BenchumisArtic