Last Time ~ Pt. 1

TW:

-Alcohol
-Cursing

"Jake. The house looks like a literal mess, what did you do this time?" Hailey Screams yelling from the downstairs kitchen.

"I only had Luke over to play some games on my Xbox last night and, had some beers but that's it. I Don't see anything wrong the house can be a bit messy." Jake Screamed back with a muffled tone.

Hailey Asked politely if Jake could clean up the gaming area when he had time while cleaning last night's dishes. Jake is a Lukewarm alcoholic he doesn't get hungover but has a few drinks every now and then with friends. "Jake remember we have to go to Zoey's Gender reveal party later so pick out an outfit."  Jake is a procrastinating master but it never shows which pisses off hailey from time to time cause his last minute outfits get more compliments than her well chosen outfits but it's fine. Zoey Is currently 3 months pregnant with Elliot's baby

(We all know how zoey got Prego 🤨)

Elliot was a well put together man unlike Jake imagine Hailey and Elliot got together like that would have happened. But they had to drive 1 hour to Zoey's Gender reveal being held in her backyard of course. Jake got in the car a minute before departure per usual but what was Hailey expecting a fully suited husband? Nah. A husband wearing a t-shirt so baggy it looked like he stole it from Santa Claus's closet. They arrive at the party and greet Zoey's family and long distance friends. Zoey Let her natural blonde hair grow out and damn she looked different everyone gathered outside to watch them pop the powder filled balloon on the count of "3.. 2.. 1.." wait- why is there blue and pink..? They look at another balloon that says "a tiny pair of two' and everyone starts clapping for the soon to be mother. now she has to eat for the two fetuses growing inside of her tummy. "dang I am gonna have stretch marks for days," Zoey thinks to herself but it's worth my childrens life they matter more than what a sweater can cover. 

Jake and Hailey drive home and Jake asks why hailey wasn't talking or screaming songs on 96.5's radio station and Hailey screams out "LOOK YOU NEVER MAKE OUT TIME FOR ME ANYMORE YOUR EITHER HANGING OUT WITH WORK FRIENDS OR LUKE SOMETIMES ZANDER MAYBE BOTH BUT WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE HAD A DATE CAUSE I CANT EVEN REMEMBER ALL I WANT IS TO SPEND FUCKING TIME WITH YOU GODDAMN IT." "I didn't know you felt that way. I could have carved out time for you and I didn't I am sorry very sorry. I'll make a date for us let's go to the water park downtown I'll pay sound like a plan?'' Jake replied in a calm tone Hailey says "thank you I would love that" let's go Monday around 9 am" Hailey replies in a happier tone Jake exclaims "it's a date partner" "never call me partner again partner" "Ok, the date is set I bought the tickets partner''