𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗻𝗲 - 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜

I'm in the backseat of the Conklin family's car, just staring out of the car window when we drive through cousins. It's beautiful here, and I can totally understand why Belly loves to come here every summer.
I'm very excited and nervous at the same time. Belly told me so much about the beautiful big house, Susannah and the boys. Especially the boys.
Belly have told me so much about them, but mostly Conrad since she has liked him for years.
I haven't met the boys yet, because me and Belly met right before last summer, and back then we didn't know each other so well for her to ask me come visit cousins, but this summer she did. I'm very happy about it, it feels like I've known Belly all my life.
"Are you nervous?" Belly turns around since she's sitting in the front seat, and looks at me giggling. She smiles with that big smile she does when she's genuinely happy and excited.
"I guess a little, but I'm mostly excited since cousins is very pretty this far" I smile back.
"Oh y/n don't be nervous! They all know you're coming and they will be welcoming you like family" Laurel says, she's sitting beside me in the back seat.
"I warn you for Belly, she becomes messy because she can only think about Conrad, if she's gone in her thoughts you can always hang out with me and Jere" Steven looks at me through the mirror over him, he's laughing. So do I.
"That's not funny Steven!" Belly screams at him. We all have been talking and laughing, but Steven interrupts with,
"We're here!"
Steven and Laurel leaves the car, saying hi to the others outside.
Belly brushes her fingers through her hair, and looks her in the mirror nervously.
"Relax, you look good!" I say.
"Are you sure? Do you think Conrad will think that too?" she says still looking in the mirror.
"Yes Belly, you have changed so much since last summer"
"Okay thank you, you look good too" she takes a deep breath, "come on let's say hi to the others, they're going to love you y/n" she opens the car door and gets out.
She closes it, and I get out right after.
It's warm outside.
While Belly says hi to the others I'm just standing there waiting for my turn.
A guy's lifting Belly from the ground while she laughs and tells him to put her down, and I giggle a little.
The guy looks at me, putting Belly down.
"Well I guess you're the y/n Belly talked about! I'm Jeremiah, nice to meet you" Jeremiah says, smiling at me. Wow what a beautiful smile.
"Nice to meet you too!" I say smiling back.
Jeremiah looks be deeply in the eyes, and I look him deeply in the eyes.
"Hi Conrad!" Belly says behind us. Jeremiah turns around, then looks back at me.
"Sooo this is my brother Conrad" He says looking at me. Conrad hears him and walks towards us, Belly follows him.
"Conrad this is my friend y/n, y/n this is Conrad" Belly introduces us, she's standing behind Conrad so she gives me a little smile that means 'this is THE Conrad', so I smile back at her.
"Hi" He says, putting out his hand so we can shake them.
"Hi nice to meet you" I shake his hand.
Behind him I see Susannah walking up to us
"Sorry for interrupting but I have to say hi to this beautiful girl! I'm Susannah and these two are my sons" she points at Conrad and Jeremiah. "You're so welcome here and you can stay for how long you want to"
"Thank you! Nice to meet you Susannah!" I smile at her.

Writer 💘
This is another book I'm writing and I will try to do a little longer chapters on this! Since it will be hard keeping up with 2 books at a time there will be chapters on the other book sometimes and this book sometimes, I'll try my best! Hope you like it so far and please comment and vote to support me! I really want you guys opinions.