𝟏𝟔

"Hey Em everything will be fine stop worrying now go get what you need" he said to me while hugging me.

"Gracie say bye" I said to her, she ran up to my dad and gave him a hug.

We got in my car and headed to the shopping centre, we arrived to the shops Gracie was running ahead but still close to me, I heard some fans of Lando's say somethings as we walked pass like, "omg that's the girl lando has been hanging around with she's more prettier in real life" I just smiled.

I thought to myself am I only going to be know for Lando's girl which is going to be annoying I guess.

We got to the shop and I was holding Gracie hand as I walked up to the counter, "I'm here to pick up and order" I said to the lady.

"What's the name?" She asked me politely.

"Emily Lineker" I told her while putting my sunglasses on the top of my head.

"Okay I'll go grab that for you" she said to me as she walked off.

She walked out with the bag of stuff you ordered, "umm could I get a quick photo please I've been a fan of you for you Instagram for a while now" she said me.

"Of course you can" I said to her and she walk over and toke a photo with me, "thank you and congratulations" she said to me.

"Thank you, come on Gracie let's go" I said to Gracie, "mummy can we get more capri suns?" She asked me.

"Yeah we can stop at Tesco on the way back" I said her we were on our way back to the car until Gracie stopped.

"Ruben!!" I heard her shout and saw that Ruben lifted her up and they hugged.

"Ben, Ruben hey" I said as I was hiding the bag behind my back.

"Ruben I'm going to be a big sister" she whispered into his ear and I saw his eyes widened.

"What did she say?" I asked him confused, as I looked over to Ben.

"No way really?" He said as he looked over while smiling, "that she's going to be a big sister" he said to me while smiling.

"You can go around telling people our little secret" I said to Gracie jokingly.

"Sorry mummy" she said while laughing.

"That's okay baby, yeah I'm pregnant" I said a bit disappointed.

"Why you disappointed?" Ruben asked me.

"She doesn't know what lando will say" Ben said, "and I haven't met his family, well I met his dad and he was lovely." I said to him.

"You haven't met his family?" Ben said to me in shock and they both looked at each other.

"No I haven't" I said to them, "and you two saying it like that doesn't help me" I said to them.

"Mummy can Ruben and Ben come with us back?" Gracie asked me, I looked at her.

"Well i think they are busy rig—" I said, "nope we aren't busy Em we can come with you so Gracie doesn't spoil the surprise" Ben said to me.

"Really Ben you don't have to" I said to them, "we can can't we Ruben" he said while shoving his arm, "oh yeah" he said.

"Yayyy" Gracie said excited, "fine you two follow" I said as we walked off we arrived back at the cars, Gracie was still being held by Ruben as she didn't want to get down.