Chapter 29: Battle of Orochi

Siren Fleet, Pacific Ocean

We can see the Crimson Axis attacking the Siren fleet with Orochi at the center and also the Trickster who is enjoying the show, but was surprise that the Crimson Axis is still intact after sending Nijmegen who he believe he is under his control, but that wasn't the case. The Crimson Axis was careful of their tactic since one of their own is capture with a bomb on her body on board of Orochi. Nijmegen decides to stealth his way into Orochi because the Sirens still believe he is still under control by Trickster who is more focused on the battle and not paying attention. He climb on board of Orochi without anyone noticing him and makes his way towards Kisaragi who notice him with tears in her eyes which he doesn't blame her for it since death is around the corner if one false move is made. He manage to get to her and remove the bomb from her body, but notice that this bomb is also trigger by movement so once he remove the bomb than it will blow up so he order Kisaragi to run once the bomb is remove which she agree. Nijmegen continue to remove the bomb and untie Kisaragi which she start running from the ship which Trickster notice her and see that Nijmegen isn't controlled by him.

Trickster: "SO! You resist..... For that you deserve some punishment."

He presses a button which causes pain throughout his body, but able to hold it in which the Trickster was shock to see it.

Trickster(angry): "WHY? ARE YOU RESISTING?"

Nijmegen(angry): "Because; my loyal to Iron Blood is more powerful than your control."

He says that while his fist is turning into heat.

Trickster: "Then; you will be great for my trophy collection."

He is charging at Nijmegen, but he decides to punch him in the face which he was shocked to see and froze in place. The fist turns into a burst of flames and sends Trickster flying out of Orochi, but is rescued by Purifier who is angry at Nijmegen for hurting her buddy. While the fight continues on; we can see Azur Lane arrive along with Bismarck and other flagships of both faction which Queen Elizabeth notice Trickster who is angry at him because what he has done to her Empire. Millions of people were dead by his gas attack and a couple of kansens suffered mental losses from it as well. She order everyone to destroy Trickster and Orochi at once.

Trickster(laughing): "Looks like Miss Flatbread and her toy soldiers are here. After I deal with your soldiers then I'm going to dress you up and send your corpse in front of your people to see.... Probably put it on TV for the whole world to see."

The Queen wasn't happy and open fire right at him, but he dodge it; however got punch by Nijmegen is making sure that he disconnect it to Orochi so everyone can focus on the ship.

Trickster(angry): "Ruin my plan? This isn't a laughing matter and for that matter; I'm going to turn the entire ocean red by your blood."

Nijmegen: "I want to see you try."

The duo continue to fight while everyone is focused on Orochi and the Siren Fleet, but it looks like Nijmegen is overpowering the Trickster, but just like his name; he got another trick in his sleeves. Nijmegen is overheating one of his turrets so he can use HELLFIRE against him, but requires time. The Trickster throw a bomb with a cross on it which he was confuse of why he would do that, but the Queen and Bismarck notice it.

Bismarck(shout): "WATCH OUT!"

QE(shout): "YOU IDIOT RUN!"

Nijmegen was confuse and got hit by a black smoke which Trickster laugh.

Trickster(laugh): "Serve you right for the fight against your superior."

Nijmegen is spewing blood all across his face. His mouth, eyes, nose, and his ears are dripping blood and his body is aching from the loss of blood.

Nijmegen(pain): "What is this?"

Trickster: "I called it the Black Death and now you're going to suffer a slow death while blood continues to drain from your body. I wasn't joking about turning the sea red by your blood."

Nijmegen notice that his turret is ready for fire and Orochi is behind Trickster which means that his plan is successful.

Trickster: "I'm going to win this. Ready for Round 2?"

Nijmegen(pain): "Always."

Trickster was shock and Nijmegen open fire his turret.

Nijmegen: "HELLFIRE!"

A large blast of heat went right towards Trickster and hit Orochi which caused the ship to be split into two and sink to the bottom of the ocean. Everyone was shocked to see it, but it was victorious for them and Trickster was defeated, but Iron Blood rushed toward Nijmegen who is still spewing blood from the Black Death gas. The Sirens fall back and enter their portal.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4 years later
Iron Blood Base, Germany

We head to Germany 4 years after the battle of Orochi and see that Nijmegen is getting back his color, but slowly after he was able to recover from the Black Death thanks to Isaac and his research of this gas for a vaccine which it took a while, but able to complete it. Nijmegen and Bismarck start dating 2 years during his medical treatment. Isaac is a researcher who helps develop weapons and other stuff for Iron Blood after his defection from the Northern Parliament. Nijmegen is getting ready to deploy for Azur Lane so he can see his sisters which he was station at Germany since High Command require a couple of kansens to stay behind and protect the port in case of Sirens attack.

Note: "This is the end of KMS Nijmegen Remake, but the last chapter will be the future of development of KMS Nijmegen timeline. Enjoy the Epilogue.

To be Continued....

Epilogue