SEVENTEEN !

Dear Hannah, {hanniib},

Hey Han, I know this is weird be writing to you. I never I would see the day when I'm writing a letter, especially in the times were in. Everything is on text messages, and occasionally email. But I figured this would be the most appropriate way to do this.

You know we've been friends for the longest time, and you probably know me better then I know myself. I really hope this letter doesn't change anything between us, you're the highlight of my life and if you ever left I don't think I would be able to live.

Maybe it's because you're my best friend, or maybe it's because I like you a lot, and you can't really accept when your crush isn't around you. Man that was a terrible way of saying it. Basically Hannah, I like you. A lot. A lot to the point where I couldn't tell you to your face, which is why you're currently reading a letter.

Hannah my lovely, you're just the most perfect person ever. You're so funny, and just always find a way to make anyone laugh no matter the situation. I also adore how you tease me, even though I could with all the bad photos I have of you in a second, which you seem to forget.

I have no idea if you could ever like me back though, it always seems like we could only ever be friends, and that kind of discouraged me to even tell you about how I felt. But honestly I've always liked you, I just didn't want to accept it because do you know how weird it is to suddenly like someone you've known for the longest time?

It's so weird btw.

Either way, I'm going to shoot my shot. I like you, which I already said. Gosh i'm terrible at this. But do you maybe want to go on a date, like and also be my girlfriend? I don't know Hannah, I'm nervous. But I want to be your boyfriend, more than anything.

Sincerely,
Mason Thames
your admirer from afar

nayah speaks !!!

finally back to this book ! hope you enjoy it !
love, nayah