Rulid Village

"Fifty!" Eugeo yelled out as he placed his final daily hit onto the tree.

The blonde boy then sighed as he places the axe against the tree and left it there for now.

"Nice work, Eugeo." Asuna commented. She'd been sitting against the tree for a little while now.

She'd wanted to keep up the switching but Eugeo heavily insisted that she left the last few strikes.

Eugeo's attention was then drawn to her after she spoke as he then glanced at her. "Thanks Asuna. You were a huge help getting to my daily quota."

Asuna smiled at his response. "It was no problem. But speaking of your quota what is it? We've been going for quite a while after all."

"Two thousand strikes a day. That's how many I have to do." Eugeo answered as he began thinking. "I did one thousand this morning before you got here. Then we did one thousand together. I did six hundred. You did four hundred."

Asuna's face changed to one of curiosity to surprise at his answer. "Two thousand!? You have to do that every day? I didn't even know we did that many. I lost count after awhile. But I'm glad I could help, even if it was only a little."

Eugeo laughed at Asuna's modest reply. "No. You did. It made my job a lot easier. Plus I enjoyed getting to talk to someone again while doing it." Eugeo had a bright smile on his face.

Asuna gave a smile back to him as she then turned to face to face the Gigus Cedar. "Hey Eugeo, you mentioned that it's taken several generations of wood cutters to even get this far. So how many more do you think it'll take to get it fully down?"

Eugeo's face changed to one of confusion having not expected that question. He did think it was a good one though. "Hm...well I'm not exactly sure. I think I could give you an idea on that though."

Eugeo stretched his arm slightly forward then stretching out his pointer finger on his hand after turning to face the gigantic tree. He wrote an S symbol into the air then tapping it, with the glowing S coming out of his actions turning into a Stacia window.

"This is the Stacia window for the tree currently." Eugeo glanced at the window himself. There was a face of disappointment on him but at the same time it didn't really seem to bother him.

Asuna glanced over at the opened Stacia window staring at all of it's stats.

On the left sat the UNIT ID, [TCB028791], seeing as there was no name attached to it saying "Gigus Cedar" or something of the sort. It was an easy guess that the UNIT ID was in a sense, a name replacement. It was the same for the bread Asuna had checked after all. But she didn't really acknowledge that at first.

On the right side sat two other labels. Class, with the box next to it reading NONE. Underneath was the durability.

The durability was at 232,316. There was no way of seeing how much health the item had. At least that's what Asuna thought.

All the other VR worlds she'd been in had health points to say what the life on a player was. So she's assumed at first here it would be the same.

Maybe she was right. It's not like she'd seen Eugeo's or her own Stacia window, but instead she came to a realization. Even in those other worlds items such as food had a set amount of time before they disappeared if they weren't eaten or tended for properly so they could last.

Other items like weapons and armours worked similar, if you didn't have them repaired they would break due to having a limit on how much they could deal and take.

This gave Asuna the thought that the durability system here was the same as that. When the durability runs out then that means the tree would be cut. Seeing as this world was more realistic it would make more sense for the tree to fall rather than just shatter like in other games.