1 || I was really not looking forward to Monday.

I was less than a block away from the 7-11 when I realized I was being followed by Kenny McCormick.

"CRAIG! WAIT UP!" What the fuck is his problem? Is he stalking me or something?

"What do you want Kenny?" I flipped him off.

"The project! Remember? I came to your house like you told me to and you just slammed the door on me!"

"Okay, I admit, I forgot about the project," I started "But could you not have at least given me a heads-up that you were gonna follow me on my late-night 7-11 trip?"

"Well I can't give you a heads up, but I can give you hea-"

"I hope you die." I cut him off, as both of our eyes wandered to the now-open door.

"Oh hey fellas! What are you two doing at the store this late?" Butters waved and smiled at us. Wow, that's awesome. (I was really not looking forward to third-wheeling these two.)

"Well-"

"I was just trying to get my Dr Pepper, but my little stalker over here wanted to tag along." Since Kenny was so short, I had to look downwards while glaring at him.

"Hey, Kenny's not a stalker! Like you said, maybe he just wanted to tag along?" Butters started, smiling at Kenny. "C'mon Kenny, I'll show you around the shop." Butters took his little boyfriend's hand and led him inside. I followed the two, just wanting to get this over with.

- - -

"The usual?" The cashier asks, looking at my Dr Pepper. I only nod and flip her off. I don't want to waste any more time at this place.

"That will be $5.99, thank you." I handed her a $10 bill, and she just kept the change. I didn't give enough shits about $4.01, so I stayed quiet.

"Hey Craig, could you pay for this as well?" Kenny said as he threw a $2 bag of chips onto the register. That makes a grand total of $7.01 cents that I got stolen from me this week, as Cartman 'borrowed' my $5 to pay Stan and Kyle for a bet.

"Dude, why didn't you ask your boyfriend to pay?" I was genuinely confused. Even if they weren't dating, it's not like Butters is the type of person to refuse to pay for your shit.

"Oh, actually Kenny's not my boyfriend." Hah. Sure. "Kenny, do you still need me to pay for anything?"

"No," Kenny said. He looked kinda sad, but I brushed it off. I just flipped both of them off because that's what I always do.

"Well then I better get going, if I stay out past my curfew I'm gonna get grounded. See you on Monday fellas!" Butters exited the 7-11, leaving me and Kenny alone with the cashier lady.

"Well I'm gonna head out, I guess I'll see you on Monday." I left because I really did not want to stay in that 7-11 any longer.

As I walked down the street, my mind wandered to that interaction a few minutes ago. No way Butters and Kenny don't like each other. I've seen the way Kenny looks at Butters, and how he acts different when he's around him. If Tweek would act like that to me I would be so happy. In fact, I would even be happy if he liked me as a friend. But he hates me. And it's all my fault.

"Hey dude, you okay? You seem sad." If I had a nickel every time Kenny followed me without my consent I would have 2 nickels. That isn't a lot, but it's weird that it happened twice.