𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 - 𝓢𝓵𝔂 𝓐𝓼 𝓐 𝓕𝓸𝔁

Renée Dipperman had it all

Renée Dipperman had it all. Loving parents, good grades, and an overwhelming feeling to date Ginny Weasley.

Ginny Weasley had nothing. No money, no patience, and certainly no feelings for Renée Dipperman with her stupid beautiful eyes and her idiodic smile.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•

Renée Dipperman loved the stars. She loved hot chocolate by the fireplace. She loved her mom and her dad. She loved her baby sister and she loved her older brother. One thing she hated, however, was waking up.

"REN! GET UP, GET UP, GET UUUP!"

Her parents knew it, and her brother knew it. Renée's little sister on the other hand . . .

"RENÉE!!!!" Little feet pattered around the carpet, masterfully evading the myriad of books that laid claim on the floor. Pudgy hands searched around on the soft bedsheets, until they latched onto a clump of blankets. The little girl heaved herself up on the bed and sat down beside her sleeping sister. Mustering all her energy the toddler pouted her lips before screaming at the top of her lungs.

"RENÉE YOU STUPID, STINKY, SISTER!! WAKE UP WAKE UUUUUP!!"

Let's just say little Louise Dipperman was about to learn a very important life lesson. NEVER wake up Renée Diamant Dipperman when she's sleeping.

With the speed of a bullet, Renée shot up from her dream and started at her sister. She wanted to be mad, but Louise's little face made cities fall and grown men crumble.

"Lou, what are you doing?" A male's voice asked from the door frame. An average sized teenage man stood in the hallway with a shit-eating grin.

"I'm waking Ren up!" Chimed the blonde ball of excitement (more commonly known as Louise). Renée huffed and decided a better person to get angry at was her brother.

"NICOLAS SAPHIR DIPPERMAN!" His eyes widened to the size of a quaffle and within a second, he disappeared from the door frame.

"NICOLAS!" Two female voices yelled at the same time. Renée could hear a faint chuckling coming from her father in the kitchen. If one thing was for sure, it was that the Dipperman women were fierce.

Smiling contently at her mother's rage, Renée turned towards Louise with a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. Like a fox, she hastily scooped up her freckled sibling and begun to tickle her.

"NOOOOO! PLEASE- STOOOOPP-" Louise managed to get out a few words in between her giggles.

"You evil little viper, I must get my revenge! Muah-ha-ha!"

Downstairs in the kitchen, Darren Opal Dipperman watched lovingly as his wife softly scolds their son, and the faint noises of giggling from upstairs.

His family was perfect, no matter what happened he would love and cherish them until the very end.

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚***•̩̩͙✩•

451 words
Written on July 23rd

A/N
Hey bestieeeees 😝 I didn't really know how to begin this so this is how i did it lmaoo. please dont be a silent reader 😭 okay love you bitches ♥️