School And Drama

Riley's POV:
I wake up to my alarm clock singing 'Raise Your Glass', meaning it is time to wake up for school. Kylie's feet are in my face, and she is snoring, I swear, this girl could sleep through anything. I get up and belly flop onto her, waking her up immediatly.
"What?! I'm up!" She screams, and falls back onto the bed. I grab her foot and pull her out of bed.
"Get up, lazy, we have school." I groan and walk to my closet, pulling out my outfit of the day:
-Black Tank with Sequin Cross
-Black Skinny Jeans
-Black Combat Boots
-Gold 'Love' Necklace
-Disney Lessons Phone case
I rush into the bathroom that's connected to my room, and Kylie goes to the one across the hall. I shower,and change into my clothes. I look at my phone, and see it's 6:28, we still have about half an hour to get to school. I quickly straighten my hair and throw on a 'don't talk to me' beanie. I run downstairs and grab my black penny board that has white crosses on it. Kylie does a back handspring down the stairs, almost failing the landing, making me laugh. She starts laughing too as she grabs her red penny board. I finally notice her outfit.
-Cute AF Crop Tee
-Blue Distressed High Waist Jeans
-Brown Leather Laceup Boots
-Gold 'Love' Ring
-Gold Heart Charm Necklace
We start the 15 minute ride to school. Of course, we are racing.
~'~Skip to school
Riley's POV:
"I won! I beat you! I AM AWESOME!" Kylie yells while doing her 'happy victory dance'.
"Okay, Okay Kyles, you won, but you are NOT awesome." I say,pushing her, and running into the school to my locker. Her locker is on the other side of the hall, so I can't talk to her,but I can talk to Dylan,since his locker is next to mine. Our first period is American History, and my whole group has it together.We all meet up outside of the classroom door, give everyone high fives, and walk into the torturous classroom known as Mr.Hunt's American History.
The only good thing about this class is that I am by all of my friends, and we get to choose our groups. Our assignment for today happens to include working in groups.
"Okay class, today we are going to be working in groups. Your project for the next few weeks is to a decade. Not the 80s, 90s, or 00s. You are suppose to make three final products of that decade, you will be turning in two, and presenting one. Make sure to let your creativity shine through! You can choose who you work with. We will be spending every class period working on this project, but you still need to work on your own outside of the class. You may begin." Mr. Hunt says.
Immediatly, My whole group dives into the curved table by the corner. I beat Kylie to the good spinning chair in the curve of the table.
"I won! I beat you! I AM AWESOME!" I yell, mimicking Kylie's dance from earlier this morning. Dylan, James, Luke, and Will bust up laughing, and Kylie just rolls her eyes.
"Okay, Okay, Riles, you won, but you are NOT awesome." She says, copying me from earlier, and kicking my shin.
Kylie's POV:
The whole class period, our group spends on our phones, and we told Mr. Hunt that we were 'researching' so he wouldn't confiscate them. I went onto Twitter, and I had over 100 mentions. I clicked notifications, and there was a hashtag started for my and Riley. It was #KylesandRilesgotoVidcon. I click on it, and there are a lot of people tweeting that Riley and I should be invited to Vidcon for this year. That's cool I guess, but I don't think I really want to go, I want to meet all my fans, but, I wouldn't know the town it's at, or anyone there except Riley. If we happen to get invited, I'll agree to go, IF Riley does to. I close out of twitter, and look up to see Riley looking at me with wide eyes. I guess she knows about the hastag. I shoot her a text.
Kyles: Hey did you see the hashtag?
Twin❤❤: yea, it's weird
Kyles: Yea,I'm not sure if i want to go if they invite us
Twin❤❤: I don't even know what it is! Lol
Kyles: It's an event that's for like famous Youtubers and stuff, you get to meet your fans
Twin❤❤: oh, sounds cook I guess
Kyles: And our project, class is almost over, I'll see you later and text you soon
Twin❤❤: bye love you❤
Kyles: Love you to boo
The bell rings,and we are dismissed from our class.I'm just going to put off the tag and go through the day normally.
~'~ Skip to Lunch
Riley's POV:
It's finally lunch, and I meet up with my 'squad'. We head to our lunch table. I sit between Kylie and James with Will, luke, and Dylan across from us.
" MOST. BORING.CLASS. EVER." Luke sighs, referring to our Language Arts class, and puts his head in his arms. I laugh at his little outburst and turn to James. His blonde hair is perfectly spiked, displaying his brown eyes for everyone to see. I am shocked to see that he is already looking at me.
"Wassup?" He asks.
"Not much, stressing about my practices and homework like usual,what about you?"
"Worrying about football practice. The game on Friday has me freaked." I nod and listen to the conversation going on between Will and Dylan about if DC or Marvel was better.
"Why do we hang out with these losers anyway?" I whisper to Kylie. We both start laughing and the guys look at us like we are crazy, making us laugh harder. I eventually get back to eating my carrot sticks. The bell rang,giving us 4 minutes to get to our next class, which,for us, was geometry.
~'~Skip to Practice
Kylie's POV:
Riley and I partner up to warm-up for practice. I am the varsity team's star pitcher, while Riley is varsity team's star outfielder. We are co-captains of the team. We get the whole team to circle up for warm up stretches. Today, we just scrimmage, it's my team against Riley's and we both play well. Only two people on my team get a ball in the outfield, and they are both lefties. Riley plays in the left field. Only some people can get hits in on her team, but the teams end up tying.
" Okay girls, great job! Don't forget the game on Thursday, come to school in your uniform, you are getting pulled out early for practice!Drink lots of water. Close out!" Coach Reese says. The teams circles up, puts our hands in the middle, and close out screaming determination. We are gonna kill it Thursday.
~'~ Skip Cheer
Kylie's POV:
Cheer just ended, and we did routines for the football game we are cheering for on Friday. I feel my pocket buzz. I pull out my phone, and see I have another mention on Twitter, and a text from Riley.
Twin
Kyles: No...
Twin
I close out of my messaging app and open Twitter, I have another mention, but this one from a kid named Hayes Grier.
@HayesGrier: Who are these girls?! And why should they come to Vidcon?! #KylesandRilesgotoVidcon
I see his tweet has more than 1k retweets, 5k favorites, and 6k replies. Who is this kid?! I ignore it for now and go home, get ready,do my homework,and go to bed, I am TIRED.