The Interview

Today I had an interview at a cafe. It was called "The Cafe". I mean it was a basic name but I desperately needed the money. A random guy had come to me on the street and given me a flyer for it.

I wore a plain black upper thigh pencil skirt and a white blouse. My hair was down and curled. I was sure the interviewer would be a man so I unbuttoned the top two so show off a bit.

Time Skip

"I really need a job, please." I confessed to the interviewer. I arched my back so my boobs were more exposed. I watched his eyes admire my body. His mouth was wide open.

"Alright, you can go speak to my boss." He sighed, "Just through that door.". I rose from my seat and leant on the table. I smirked at him, giving him a wink as I pushed the door open.

Once I walk in I see a women. But not just a regular women. A women that would make girls lesbain and boys straight. She was wearing a red bralette with a string covering the opening of her pussy.

Her eyes looked at me seductively. She stepped over to me with a hand holding my ass. She gripped it tight. "So I hear you want a job at our Sex Cafe?" She whispered.

SORRY WHAT A SEX CAFE? I thought this was just a.. Well CAFE. Money is the only thing that crossed my mind at this moment.

"Yes I do." I said.

"Show me." She moaned into my ear.

She looked at my boobs and slipped her hands under my shirt making her way up. I realised I had forgot to put a bra on. She caressed my nipples by squeezing them and rubbing them.

"No bra, that's brave" She said with a smirk. Just then she picked me up by my waist and sat me on her desk. She slowly turned around, teasing me. She grinded and bent down slow. She shook her ass and stood up walking towards me. I moaned at the sight of her.

She climbed onto the desk, straddling me. She grinded on me hard. My head dropped back in pleasure. She reaches under skirts and plays with my pussy. Her other hand felt all around my body, mostly paying attention to my boobs and ass. I screamed wanting more.

Maybe I will like this job.

Another Time Skip

The women's name was Naomi and God, she was nice. My job was to serve our customers their food and obviously pleasure them using my body. I thought this job would disgust me but after seeing my boss, I'm quite excited.

My uniform was black lingerie or completely naked. Although it was your choice. I personally wasn't comfortable just yet so I was going to wear the lingerie.

SEE PICTURE AT THE TOP FOR REFERENCE

488 words❤️