2

4 weeks later

"Guy's guess what" Peter said

"What now, Peter" Quinn rolled her eyes, I laughed at that. Peter had a tendency to tell stories that nobody was interested in, and man would that boy repeat stories.

"I swear to you Peter, if it's about that nurse I will kill you before cancer does" Indie joked.

Peter didn't care about cancer jokes, seeing as the doctor said it most likely can be cured, Peter had acute lymphocytic leukemia.

"Haha very funny, but seriously guys this nurses boobs are -" Peter started to say when he got cut off by Quinn and Indie at the same time.

"Shut up!" They both said, and we all started laughing.

"Johnny" I asked " why are you being so quite?"

"oh um sorry, I'm trying to finish this homework" He said looking up past his screen.

"Johnny doing homework? There's no way, why?" Peter laughed

"My parents said if I don't pass this class, they are gonna take away my car." He said, going back to his homework.

"Better not fail then,"Quinn said laughing a bit "we all know how much you love your car."

"Lia!" I heard my mom call "can you come help
me?"

"I gotta go help my mom with the house stuff, bye I'll see you guys tomorrow" I said

They all said bye in their different ways, and I logged out and shut my laptop. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

"Yeah mom?" I asked turning the corner into the dining room.

"I have two houses in mind and I want your help to pick out which one you like best" she smiled, patting the seat next to her.

After looking at them closely I picked out a two story, suburban house that isn't to far from my uncle's.

"That's the one I liked," Mom smiled at me "we will go look at it first thing in the morning"

"Okay, love you goodnight" I said giving her a hug.

"Love you, goodnight" She said hugging me back.

I went back to my room and got in my bed. I turned my tv off, and closed my eyes.

→→

"Lia wake up and start getting ready, we are gonna go look at the house" My mom said next to my bed.

"Okay" I said and rolled my head into my pillow, I slowly sat up.

My mom walked out and closed my door. I walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and plain grey shirt that had a pocket on it, and my white converse. I pulled my hair up into a bun, and then tied an army green jacket around my waist. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs, and we left.

→→

We bought the house, and we are gonna move in two days. Right now I was driving to the hospital, and I was listening to Carmen by Lana Del Rey.

Once I got to the hospital, I went straight to the Rec Room and there they were.

"Don't you guys have like school work or something" I asked flopping down into a bean bag chair.

"We do, but Quinn's dad usually picks it all up for us after he comes home from work." Indie said

"I'm moving into my house in two days, we are gonna go shopping for furniture tomorrow." I said

"That's great Lia" Quinn said

"That means I start school in like two or three days" I said fake frowning, Quinn and Indiana laughed at me.

"Then you can bring our homework because I feel bad for Mr. Evans" Johnny laughed, Peter was sucked into the video game him and Johnny were playing.

"Peter, hi are you gonna acknowledge me" I said "I thought we were best friends"

"Oh hey princess, of course we are best friends, I'm just a little busy right now" Peter said, his eyes not leaving the tv screen.

I laughed at Peters concentration, Johnny wasn't that interested in the game.

"Are you excited about starting school" Quinn asked

"No, I don't know anyone there. I'm gonna be such a loser" I laughed

"You will most likely have a friend on the first day, there's always that cliche person that comes up to you on the first day" Indie said, scrolling through her tumblr.

"Quinn would so be that cliche, preppy girl that you read about meeting on the first day of school." Johnny laughed, shooting Quinn a wink.

"Oh please, I would never" Quinn rolled her eyes and laughed. The video game noise ended and I looked over to see Peter walking over towards us.

"Oh hey Lia" Peter said sitting down next to me.

"Hey" I said as I watched other patients go over to the video games, since Peter and Johnny stopped playing.

A nurse walked in, and walked over to Quinn with a tray of food. Quinn took it slowly, and looked at all of us. I could tell she was embarrassed.

"Thanks.." Quinn said, the nurse smiled at all of us, and left.

"I don't know why you get so embarrassed when the nurse brings you food" Indie said

"Because I'm in here for anorexia and you are all in here for real diseases, minus Lia" Quinn said and started eating.

"Anorexia is a real disease, Quinn." Indie said, ending the discussion.

→→

I had left the hospital when my uncle came with their homework. Right now I was furniture shopping with my mom. The house came with most of the stuff we needed, so we don't need a lot.

"Are we almost done?" I whined

"Yes, Lia." My mom said pushing the cart "We just need a couple more appliances for the kitchen and we will be done"

Ten minutes later we were done and at the checkout line. We basically bought decorations, stuff for the kitchen, bathrooms, and other rooms.

Once we got out of the store we had everything piled in the trunk and backseat of the car and had to have one of those little hauling carts. I was dreading actually unpacking all of this.

→→

It was already ten at night and we finally moved most of the stuff into the house. We were painting our bedrooms, so we could finish the house tomorrow and move in completely.

Mom was putting the finishing touches to her bedroom, my uncle was helping me paint my room.

"So are you excited to start school in a couple of days." he asked while he used the roller thing to paint my walls grey.

"If excited means so nervous I could puke then, yes I'm very excited" I said finishing the wall I was working on.

He just laughed and continued painting. I walked over to where he was painting the last wall, and started helping. In only a few minutes we were finished.

"Looks good" My mom said while she walked in. We started closing the paint and cleaning up. Once we were done picking up, we grabbed our stuff and headed back to my uncles.

-----

Another chapter for you guys, I don't have a schedule for writing I just write when I have time.