Chapter 5: A Tour Of The Death's Domain (2)

Angelina, the Sun God, was making Kim Rok Soo an offer to work under her.

"Angelina!"

The God of Death looked pissed as he glared at the Sun.

"What? I'm just making an offer. It will be his choice if he want to work under me or not."

"You damn bundle of light!"

This damn bundle of light, the Sun God, was the lunatic who did all sorts of things in the past because she hated the dark attribute so much. And even though they were on good terms now, the God of Death still did not trust this woman. He gave her a second chance because she had got her karma, the dead mana that flowed all over her arms, and she seemed like she had regretted it. But still, he cannot let Kim Rok Soo work under her.

It's like a love-hate relationship.

"I'm sorry, but no thanks. I don't want to work under anyone anymore."

Azazel looked relived after his words. Kim Rok Soo had planned to work individually. But if he couldn't find any job, he would rather to work under the God of Death. Kim Rok Soo knew the things the Sun God had done to the mortals who had dark attribute. And even though she looked like she had repented, her arms were the evidence, he still couldn't trust her yet.

"That's okay. I'm not going to force you."

Angelina let out a soft smile.

"Then we will continue our tour. Let's go, Rok Soo."

The God of Death walked away from the Sun God. Kim Rok Soo quickly followed behind.

"Zarvan, we will visit your workplace next. Is that okay?"

"Sure. I'll come with you."

The God of Time nodded his head.

"Then I will be leaving. See you later, noona."

"Later."

The three of them then walked out of Angelina's workplace.

"I'll take the lead."

Zarvan got ahead the two of them. No one really said a word on their way. Kim Rok Soo was busy looking around, so he didn't care about it much.

'This place is really huge.'

Maybe it was because there are three Gods' Domains here. But either way, this place was kind of nice. Kim Rok Soo felt comfortable enough to let his guard of.

'I feel... safe.'

Despite the fact that the Gods used to observe him when he was still alive, which made him a little uncomfortable, being around them made him felt that he wasn't in danger.

Not anymore.

"Are you okay, Rok Soo? You are spacing out."

The God of Death suddenly stopped and turned around to ask. The God of Time did the same thing.

"Huh? Ah, I'm alright. I was just thinking about this place."

"If you say so."

Azazel patted his head lightly. That made Kim Rok Soo froze.

"Oh, sorry. It's a habit that I usually do to my subordinates."

Azazel quickly put his hand away. Zarvan did a little giggle, enjoying this interaction.

"It's okay."

'It felt quite nice, actually.'

Kim Rok Soo haven't been patted like this for a long time. His mother, Jour Thame, and two of his hyungs, Lee Soo Hyuk and Choi Jung Soo used to do this to him.