Part 3

*** The Consummation of Marriage***

"Alright Love. Why the fuck not" Tommy said as his gaze dropped.

"You will give me the US division of the business?" you ought to clarify before retreating slightly and placing your half empty glass onto the nearby study desk.

"What fucking choice do I have, eh?" Tommy then asked and, by this point, he was already awfully close to you.

"Okay. Right. Now, should I get myself ready so that..." you then stammered a little nervously, causing Tommy to furrow his eyebrows.

"Ready for what?" he wondered and, again, you nervously stammered out an explanation.

"We just talked about this, Thomas" you began to say but he interrupted you.

"We did, and I do not want to draw this out for any longer than I have to. Let's just get it over and done with, eh?" Tommy asked and, of course, you agreed.

"That's perfectly fine by me" you thus said, trying to appear confident whereas, the truth was, that you were not.

"Good" Tommy said. "Now, turn around" he ordered and this caught you by surprise.

"Excuse me?" you asked as you weren't sure what he wanted you to do.

"Turn around. It will be quicker that way" he then said and, again, you nodded, this time more reluctantly than before.

"Sure" you said almost nervously before turning around and placing your palms on to the large desk now in front of you, waiting for what was to come next.

But, what came next surprised you as, suddenly, you felt your husband's hands on your back, pushing your upper body down until your clothed breasts laid flat against the cold oak.

And then his weight was against your back, his hands on your hips, and you began to wonder how someone so lean could be so strong when you felt it.

"Are you sure about this Love?" he then asked again and affirmed that this was indeed what you wanted.

"I am sure, although I didn't expect it to happen quite like this" you then told him and Tommy chuckled slightly.

"Listen Love, you asked me to make it quick and I can assure you that it will be quick, but only if we do it my way. I have no desire to make love to you. I will simply fuck you and then I will be on my way. Now, do I have your consent?" Tommy then asked and you, again, gave your consent.

"Yes. You have my consent" you said, holding back your tears just as your husband bunched your skirt up in his hands and pulled it up.

"Your ass is actually not that bad" Tommy then said almost cheekily while you gasped at the sudden feeling of air on your upper thighs as he flipped the fabric over your back, exposing your lace covered panties.

"Just shut up and do what you need to do" you responded while still fighting your tears. You were glad that he couldn't see your face like this as, clearly, you had no intention of appearing vulnerable to him.

"I was just giving you a compliment Love" Tommy chuckled before, in one hard move, he pulled your underwear all the way down your thighs.

"I don't need compliments from you, although a warning would have been nice" you gasped as you moved away from him slightly but Tommy quickly grabbed your hips and adjusted your position again.

He brought you further back towards him and yanked your legs apart slightly before instructing you to stay still.

"Don't move" he growled just before his hand went right in between your legs and he ran a finger through your slit.